The Robert Webster Laird Family Home Page:Information about Mariah Riley
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Mariah Riley (b. Aug 26, 1805, d. Dec 19, 1883)Mariah Riley (daughter of William Riley and Hannah Long) was born Aug 26, 1805, and died Dec 19, 1883 in Coshocton County, OH.She married William Anderson on May 13, 1831 in Muskingum County, OH, son of Joshua Anderson and Sarah (Sallie) Fairall.
More About Mariah Riley and William Anderson:
Marriage: May 13, 1831, Muskingum County, OH.
Children of Mariah Riley and William Anderson are:
- +Isaac Cord Anderson, b. Mar 18, 1833, Ohio, d. May 20, 1914, Pike Township, Coshocton County, OH.
- George W. Anderson, b. Feb 12, 1832, Coshocton County, OH, d. Mar 04, 1909, Licking County, OH.
- Mary Jane Anderson, b. 1834, Ohio, d. 1908, Ohio.
- John H. Anderson, b. Aug 30, 1837, Ohio, d. 1864, in Tennessee.
- William T. Anderson, b. 1839, Ohio, d. 1924, Ohio.
- Joshua B. Anderson, b. Jul 12, 1841, Coshocton County, OH, d. Apr 24, 1909, Licking County, OH.
- Sarah Anderson, b. 1850, Coshocton County, OH, d. Jun 14, 1929, Licking County, OH.