My Genealogy Home Page:Information about FRANK INGELMANN
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
FRANK INGELMANN (b. December 14, 1837, d. September 07, 1916)FRANK INGELMANN1 was born December 14, 1837 in ALGERMISSEN, HANOVER, GERMANY1, and died September 07, 1916 in MARTINSBURG, MO.1.He married GERTRUDE [INGELMANN] LUDWIG, daughter of MAGDALENE LUDWIG.
Notes for FRANK INGELMANN:
Immigrated to US from Algermissen, Germany in 1883. Celebrated Golden Wedding in Martinsburg , MO in 1912.
From discussions with relatives, as compiled by Bob Haiducek
Frank , father of Elizaberth Ingelmann Haiduzek, made two trips to Missouri from Germany ( Hanover area) before making the third and final trip with his family and his mother-in-law Ma gdalen Ludwig.His son John and his daughter Elizabeth had come over with a friend Mr. Diest er in May 1883.The family came to Martinsburg, Missouri, in 1884 and settled on the 99.5 ac re tract of land purchased fro $1500 on November 25, 1884.
From a Memorial Card save by Sr. Liboria(Frances Ahrens) niece of Caspar and Elizabeth: Fran k Ingelmann 12/14/1837 born in Algermissen, Hannover, Germany and died on 9/7/1916 at Martins burg, Missouri.
More About FRANK INGELMANN:
Burial: Unknown, St. Joseph Cemetery, Martinsburg, MO.1
Children of FRANK INGELMANN and GERTRUDE [INGELMANN] LUDWIG are:
- GERTRUDE [HELMEKE] INGELMANN, d. 19201.
- JOHN INGELMANN, b. 18611, d. 19221.
- +ELIZABETH [HAIDUCEK] INGELMANN, b. May 23, 1869, ALGERMISSEN, GERMANY1, d. April 22, 1941, MARTINSBURG, MO., USA1.
- MAGDALEN [AHRENS] INGELMANN, b. 18711, d. 19481.
- HENRY INGELMANN, b. 18751, d. 19241.
- +MARY [WILKE] INGELMANN, b. 18761, d. 19581.
- +ANNA [CASSLER] INGELMANN, b. 18781, d. 19601.
- +EMELIA [WILLOTT] INGELMANN, b. 18811, d. 19481.