- Bruce Ford Garner (15 KB)
My Dad-Probably 1930's or early 1940's
- Larry Bruce Garner- (8 KB)
About 1998 -died 2002
- Bruce Ford Garner --Obituary (12 KB)
Antioch Ledger---during the week of Jan 5-12, 1980. Do not know the exact day.
- Oscar Marion Johnson, about 1940-1950 (11 KB)
My grandfather b. April 7, 1890 Lexington, Oklahoma d. May 30, 1960 Salinas, Califronia -married twice 1. Carrie S. Allen -they had two children George Henry and Bertha Mae Johnson. Carrie , died in 1911.2nd. LaVina "Vina" Thornton, they had 8 children: Della Bernice, Charley Lee, Norman Marie, Leonard James, Pless Otis, Carrie Slyne, Ona Marsh [male] & Oma, [female] twins--Oma, died at birth. It is said that Vina, had four sets of twins and that Ona, was the only one to survive. She died in childbirth of twins--1932 Custer City, Custer County, Oklahoma. I can only prove two sets of twins.
- Cynthia Lynnette Lee. (55 KB)
Obituary for my daughter.
- Emily "Marquerite" Hall Garner. (53 KB)
- Bruce Ford Garner (31 KB)
- Oscar Marion & Vina Thornton Johnson, before 1932 (225 KB)
My grandparents, Oscar Marion & Lavina "Vina" Thornton Johnson. Vina, died in 1932 in childbirth of twins, who also, died. Children dark haired girl staning is my aunt Norma Jean Johnson Noble b. 3/23/1924 d. 1/21/1979 Blonde girl, is my mother Carrie Slyne Johnson Garner b. 12/31/1927 d. 11/16/1980 and sitting in grandpa's lap is my uncle Ona Marsh Johnson b. 12/29/1929 d. 1/9/1998.
- Gordon Anthony Lewis. (6 KB)
My Cousin, Probably in the late 1960's.
- Della Bernice Johnson Rayner (36 KB)
Obituary--Antioch Ledger--Antioch, Contra Costa, CA 2001
- Carrie Slyne Johnson Garner (8 KB)
My mother-In the 1940's
- Relatives (87 KB)
Benjamin Elium "Bus" & Della Bernice Johnson Rayner-Robert Lee "Bob" & Eva Ethel Grigsby Johnson and Charley Lee & Marie Rayner Johnson.Robert, was my grandfathers brother.Charley Lee and Della Bernice Johnson, are siblings.Benjamin & Marie Rayner,are siblings.
- Lewis and NormaJean Johnson Noble (17 KB)
Probably in the 1950's
- Benjamin Elium & Della Bernice Johnson Rayner (53 KB)
- Carrie Slyne Johnson Garner (9 KB)
My Mother-In the 1960's
- My Garner ,side (24 KB)
Picture taken not long before grandpa, died in 1951. Looking at picture L to RMary Bobbett Garner Gallion b. 11/10/1922 d. 2/20/1961Josie May "Jo" Garner Lines b. 9/2/1909 d. 9/25/1977Nona Gay "Toots" Garner Lewis b. 9/6/1914 d. 4/30/1991Grandma Ida Mae Arnold Garner b. 3/4/1892 d. 7/28/1971Married4/5/1908 Sebastian County, ArkansasGrandpa Abby Henderson Garner b. 3/19/1885 d, 12/15/1951Lester V. GarnerChester Lee GarnerBruce ford Garner [my dad] b. 6/22/1917 d. 1/4/1980George Ab Garner b. 12/12/1912 d. 2/18/1974
- Lucy Ellen Tinney Johnson. (37 KB)
Obituary--wife of George Henry Johnson
- George Henry Johnson. (35 KB)
Obituary--unknown from where probably Clinton Daily News-Clinton, OK Husband of Lucy Ellen Tinney Johnson
- Mary Bobbett Garner Gallion. (17 KB)
1940's or 50's
- Abby Henderson Garner (44 KB)
My granfather about 1930
- Cynthia Lynnette Lee 1984 about 15 (74 KB)
Cheyenne High School-Cheyenne, Roger Mills County, OK
- Ona Marsh Johnson (21 KB)
- Josey May "Jo" Garner (3 KB)
- Ida Mae Arnold Garner (36 KB)
- Cynthia Lynnette Lee (142 KB)
age 5 1972
- Oscar Marion Johnson (45 KB)
- Debra "Debbie" Lynnette Garner (48 KB)
My sister-Grave Marker
- George Ab Garner (18 KB)
Probaby in the 1950's
- Cynthia Lynnette Lee (89 KB)
1976 Loma Vista School-Vallejo, Solono County, CA
- Oscar Marion Johnson (21 KB)
Looking at picture, he is on the left with two of his brothers--not sure which ones.
- Debra Lynnette Garner (26 KB)
Obituary--Antioch Ledger-Antioch, Contra Costa, CA Sept. 06, 1979.
- Bruce Ford Garner (3 KB)
1945 -in the Navy
- Oscar Marion Johnson (29 KB)
Obituary from the Antioch Daily Ledger-Antioch, Contra Costa, CA June 1960
- Larry Bruce Garner (27 KB)
Brother-Late 50's early 60's
- Pless Otis Johnson. (10 KB)
1940's I think