COUSINS AND KINFOLKS:Information about Julien LeJeune (Young)
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Julien LeJeune (Young) (b. July 23, 1806, d. March 06, 1897)Julien LeJeune (Young) (son of Ozier Joseph LeJeune and Euphrosine Carrier) was born July 23, 1806 in St. Landry Parish, Louisiana, and died March 06, 1897 in Mittie, Allen Parish, Louisiana.He married Eloise Young.
Notes for Julien LeJeune (Young):
The Old Young Cemetery, located just
behind Smith Grocery Store off Highway 26 in
Mittie, Louisiana. About 200 yards away is
.where the old Julien LeJeune Homeplace was
Old Young Cemetery in Mittie, La
Most of the Youngs of that time were buried
in this Cemetery, but there are only two
tombstones left that can be read, those are
of Julien Young and Louvinia young,one of
Juliens Daughter’s, wife of ANDREW
LeJEUNE WHEN TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH
MEANS “THE YOUNG” JULIEN CHANGED THE
NAME FROM LeJEUNE TO YOUNG SOMETIME
AROUND THE 1820’S.
More About Julien LeJeune (Young):
Burial: The Old Young Cemetery (see note).
Children of Julien LeJeune (Young) and Eloise Young are:
- Louise Young, b. November 20, 1828.
- Thomas Young, b. November 27, 1830.
- Amanda Young, b. March 08, 1833.
- Emilie Young, b. January 20, 1836.
- Francois Stephen Young, b. April 02, 1838.
- Louvenia Young, b. May 19, 1840.
- Susan Young, b. January 11, 1842.
- +Austin Young, b. June 25, 1844, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana, d. January 24, 1923, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.
- Oscar Young, b. February 20, 1848.
- Julien B. Young, b. February 16, 1850.
- Ezra Zacharias Young, b. August 19, 1852.