- Grandma Ridley as a girl (18 KB)
Grandma Ridley as a girl 15-16 yrs old
- Uncle Jimmy Rutherford (3 KB)
A snap of Uncle Jimmy at Betty's Wedding
- Aunt Kay & Uncle Joe outside their store (10 KB)
Aunt Kay & Uncle Joe pose outside their store
- Mike McKenna's father John Lawrence (6 KB)
This photo was taken off his Longshoreman's ID Pass
- The Heaning Family Picnic 1975 (93 KB)
back row- Linda Heaning, Coral Heaning Jack Heaning's daughters)& Joanne McKenna (Joan's daughter)middle row - Kathy McKenna holding Tara Heaning (Michael's daughter)Vince Gargiulo (Marguerite's son)Debbie McKenna holding Jeanine (Buddy's daughter)in front-Liz Garguilo, Joan Heaning with Kim Heaning in front (Tommydaughters)
- Richie & Kathy Rainville (23 KB)
Richie & Kathy at the Parakeet Club in Bay Ridge Brooklyn
- Joan Heaning 1979 (24 KB)
I was still Joan Heaning when this photo was taken in my sister Sharon's house
- Betty & Jimmy Heaning (28 KB)
This is a pic of Mom & Dad taken on 16th St. It was taken about 1937 or 38
- SHARON HEANING FELTMANN (6 KB)
Our Sharon as Toastmaster at the Family Reunions. The family will never forget her stirring speeches.
- Aunt Ronnie & Uncle Herby's Wedding Day (22 KB)
Aunt Ronnie got married on June 7th 1943. The littlest sister and aunt in the family.
- Joan Heaning McKenna 1986 (80 KB)
This photo was taken onboard cruise ship at the captain's dinner. Wonderful time, food drink and service. Talk about the lifestyles of the rich & famous. Cruises are now my favorite vacations.
- Great Grandpa Heaning (66 KB)
James Thomas Heaning was born en route to America. His family left Ireland and he was born in an English port in 1866. This photo was taken in mid 1920's.
- William Ridley (34 KB)
Grandpa Ridley as a young man 15 yrs. old
- My Wedding Group (35 KB)
l-r (back row) James J. Heaning, Ronald Heaning, Pat Tague,Thomas McKenna, Joan Clark,Joan Heaning, Michael McKenna, his twin, Florence Fendler, Ted Fendler, Alberta Hayes, James Heaning, Jr.Front - Florence Chaisson, Sharon Heaning, Marguerite Heaning
- Joan 1997 (106 KB)
This is how I look now.
- Great Grandpa Heaning (66 KB)
James Thomas Heaning was born 1866 on a ship en route to America. They were in an English port, therefore his birth certif bears England as place of birth. This photo was taken in mid-1920's
- Aunt Ann & Uncle Jimmy Mulvaney (51 KB)
Aunt Ann & Uncle Jimmy met in Holy Family Grammer School and here is their wedding picture coming out of Holy Family Church years later
- Grandma & Grandpa Ridley (219 KB)
Grandma & Grandpa out side their house at 241 16th Street. Note the old wooden stoop. How we all loved to sit out on that stoop on warm evenings. Hot days, too.
- Mike's mother Florence McKenna Carolan (5 KB)
Florence McKenna at her wedding to Hugh Carolan in 1950.
- Aunt Mary Rutherford as a girl (87 KB)
This is Aunt Mary Ridley Rutherford at about 16-17 years old
- Aunt Florence & Uncle Charlie Connors (70 KB)
Uncle Charlie is in his Paratrooper's uniform so this was taken during or right after World War II
- Great Grandma Nolan with Daughters (71 KB)
This is a photo of Great Grandma Nolan with 2 of her daughters. We cannot figure out which daughters they are. Estimating Grandma's age we would have to think it is Loretta and Emma or Florence.
- George Heaning with wife Terry and children (43 KB)
George was the son of Alexander Heaning, grandson of James Thomas and Jennie McDermott. He was the nephew of my grandfather James F. Heaning
- 4 Little McKennas (23 KB)
4 McKennas are the children of Joan Heaning & Mike McKenna. This is one of the Christmas card photos of the four. l-r -Bruce, Kathy, Joanne and Debbie. The pic was taken in 1963. The tree of course is just a prop.
- Aunt Grace & Uncle Johnny's Wedding (23 KB)
(l-r)John Holland, (Uncle Johnny's brother)Aunt Ronnie, Uncle Johnny Aunt Grace and Grandpa Ridley. In those days (as you will notice in most of the older wedding group pics) The father of the bride was considered part of the wedding party
- Great Grandma Nolan (28 KB)
Julia Nolan as a girl about 16 yrs. old. This picture was taken appoximately 1871.
- Alexander Heaning (50 KB)
Alexander is the son of James Thomas Heaning and Jennie McDermott. He was my grandfather James F.'s half brother. I love this picture and was estimate his age between 4 and 6 years old. I have purposely left the notations on the frame of the pictures.
- Uncle Joe Nolan (25 KB)
Uncle Joe was the brother of Grandma Ridley (Loretta Nolan). He was married to Martha Merry.
- Aunt Irene & Uncle Charlie Hines (20 KB)
I kind of like this picture of them even though you can tell they were told to"SMILE"
- Aunt Kay & Uncle Joe Reuter (19 KB)
Aunt Kay & Uncle Joe pose for a picture
- Nana Heaning with sister? and children in park (64 KB)
Marguerite Burns Heaning (Nana) in the park with (l-r) Teddy,Bobby, Nana,Billy, (Aunt Isobel,I think and Ronnie
- AlexanderHeaning with his grandson Jimmy Heaning (96 KB)
Alexander was the son of James Thomas Heaning and his second wife Jennie McDermott. Jimmy is the son of Alexander's son George
- Aunt Mary Rutherford (2 KB)
No one ever saw Aunt Mary without her make-up and hair just so. Even when she got up at 5am on the farm, there she was stirring the oatmeal with every hair in place and all her make-up on.
- Great Grandma Ridley (14 KB)
Mary Duggan Ridley at about 40 years of age.It would be about 1905.Taken on a rooftop in Brooklyn.