The McCarty and McLellan Family:Information about Abraham Francis McCarty
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Abraham Francis McCarty (b. January 20, 1802, d. August 10, 1860)Abraham Francis McCarty (son of Andrew Whitbeck McCarty)1 was born January 20, 1802 in Coxsackie, NY2, and died August 10, 1860 in Tully, Onondaga, NY3.
Notes for Abraham Francis McCarty:
A.F. McCarty was ill and returned to Onondaga County after his wife died in April 1860 and was buried in the Old Tully Cemetery where his sister Charlotte was finally buried in the VanBergen plot
More About Abraham Francis McCarty:
Burial: August 13, 1860, Old Tully Cemetery.4
Religion: 1823, Started First Sunday School in Tully.
More About Abraham Francis McCarty and <Unnamed>:
Marriage: June 16, 1828, Ashtabula, OH.5
Children of Abraham Francis McCarty are:
- Eleanor Ann McCarty, b. April 08, 1829, Westfield, Medina Co, OH, d. Aft. 1920, Bennington, MI6.
- Charlotte Magdalin McCarty, b. March 05, 1831, Medina County, Ohio, d. 1860, Owosso, Shiawassee, MI7.
- Mary Amelia McCarty, b. July 16, 1834, Medina County, Ohio8, d. 1864, Owosso, Shiawassee, MI9.
- +Henry Clay McCarty, b. January 16, 1838, Medina County, Ohio10, d. February 16, 1917, Wreford, KS10.
- Louisa Maria McCarty, b. October 06, 1842, Medina County, Ohio, d. Bef. 1850, Owosso, Shiawassee, MI11.
- +Lyman LaPruyn McCarty, b. June 01, 1845, Wayne County, Ohio12, d. October 22, 1909, NYC13.