My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Hannah Amanda Manley
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Hannah Amanda Manley (b. May 27, 1853, d. June 25, 1920)Hannah Amanda Manley (daughter of John Manley and Catherine Ritch?) was born May 27, 1853 in Ohio, and died June 25, 1920 in Gratiot Co. Alma, Michigan.She married Soloman Schnepp.
Children of Hannah Amanda Manley and Soloman Schnepp are:
- +Samuell A Schnepp, b. July 11, 1873, Van Wert Co. Ohio, d. November 23, 1936, Presque Isle Co. Michigan.
- infant Schnepp, b. January 18, 1874, d. January 18, 1874.
- +Florence Schnepp, b. Bet. 1881 - 1883, d. Bef. 1920.
- +Jacob Washington (Jr) Schnepp, b. April 07, 1883, Montcalm Co. Michigan, d. November 17, 1906, Montcalm Co. Stanton, Michigan.
- +Phoebe Ellen Schnepp, b. May 22, 1885, Michigan, d. April 18, 1946, Montcalm Co. Michigan.
- +Rosanna A Schnepp, b. May 15, 1887, Montcalm Co. Michigan, d. date unknown.
- +Solomon E. (Jr.) Schnepp, b. December 05, 1889, d. date unknown.
- +Charlie (Charly) Schnepp, b. 1892, d. date unknown.
- Curtis Schnepp, b. July 20, 1895, Montcalm Co. Michigan, d. August 02, 1895, Montcalm Co. Michigan.