Paul C.Edna Menser Homepage:Information about James Ellis Bridges
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
James Ellis Bridges (b. July 22, 1841, d. June 26, 1916)James Ellis Bridges (son of Samuel Jefferson Bridges and Caherine "Kitty" Branson) was born July 22, 1841 in Jefferson County, Illinois, and died June 26, 1916.He married Nancy Elizabeth Vaughn on March 22, 1864 in Jefferson County, Illinois, daughter of Ruel Jefferson Vaughn and Mary Telitha Garrison.
Notes for James Ellis Bridges:
When Harrieta was born, James E. just walked away.Nancy E. had made the living for so long she just got a divocre and then married John Harlow.John Harlow was James E.'s cousin.John Harlow is Clyde Brookmans grandfather.
More About James Ellis Bridges:
Fact 1: See notes.
More About James Ellis Bridges and Nancy Elizabeth Vaughn:
Marriage: March 22, 1864, Jefferson County, Illinois.
Children of James Ellis Bridges and Nancy Elizabeth Vaughn are:
- +Lillie Emma Bridges, b. January 04, 1865, Jefferson County, Illinois.
- +Sam Elliott Bridges, b. February 24, 1867, Jefferson County, Illinois, d. October 31, 1938, Nickwall, Montana.
- +Green Emery Bridges, b. January 08, 1869, Jefferson County, Illinois.
- +Mary (Lizy) Elizabeth Bridges, b. March 31, 1871, Jefferson County, Illinois, d. December 13, 1908.
- +Kitty Ellen Bridges, b. January 23, 1873, Jefferson County, Illinois.
- +Rhoda Jane Bridges, b. June 05, 1875, Jefferson County, Illinois.
- +Harriet "Hattie" E. Bridges, b. November 26, 1877.