The Moore-Baysinger Family:Information about Matthew Rogers
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Matthew Rogers (b. 1718, d. 1770)Matthew Rogers (son of Peter Rogers and Elizabeth Rogers) was born 1718 in North Carolina, and died 1770 in Hampshire County, Virginia.He married Ann Woods on 1738 in Hampshire County, Virginia, daughter of James Woods.
More About Matthew Rogers and Ann Woods:
Marriage: 1738, Hampshire County, Virginia.
Children of Matthew Rogers and Ann Woods are:
- +Matthew Rogers, b. 1744, Nelson County, Kentucky, d. 1802, Muhlenberg, Nelson County, Kentucky.
- James Col. Rogers, b. Bet. 04 Mar 1741 - 1942, Virginia, d. 24 Mar 1828, Mercer County, Kentucky.
- Jonathon Rogers, b. 1746.
- Nancy Agnes Rogers, b. 1748.
- William Rogers, b. 24 May 1748, Culpepper, Virginia, d. 01 May 1835, Adair, Kentucky.