Dallas' STRONG Ancestors from Kentucky to Virginia:Information about SUSANNA Caroline Davis
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
SUSANNA Caroline Davis (b. 1725, d. WFT Est. 1760-1820)SUSANNA Caroline Davis was born 1725 in Cherokee Nation, and died WFT Est. 1760-1820 in Clay Co., Ky.She married AARON Brock,Sr. on Abt. 1746, son of RUEBEN Brock and CHRISTIAN Place.
Notes for SUSANNA Caroline Davis:
Susannah Caroline Davis
in: Cherokee Nation, NC
Died: WFT Est. 1754-1819
in: Clay Co., Ky
Notes:Full blooded Cherokee
In Cherokee myth, the First Man and First Woman, Kanati and Selu lived at Shining Rock, about thirty miles from the present-day town of Cherokee, N.C.
Junaluska, who saved Andrew Jackson's life at the Battle of Horseshoe Bend, was given land by the North Carolina legislature in 1846 in recognition of his heroic deed.
More About SUSANNA Caroline Davis and AARON Brock,Sr.:
Marriage: Abt. 1746
Children of SUSANNA Caroline Davis and AARON Brock,Sr. are:
- Aaron Brock, b. 1748, Va., d. WFT Est. 1749-1838.
- +MAHALA Susannah Brock, b. Abt. 1749, Cumberland Co. VA., d. 1820, Clay County, Ky..
- +Jesse James Brock, b. Dec/08/1751, Cumberland County, Va.141, d. Oct/13/1836, Wallins Creek, Harlan Ky.142.
- George Brock, b. 1753, d. WFT Est. 1754-1843.
- Reuben Brock, b. 1754, N.C., d. 1842.
- Mary "Polly" Brock, b. Oct/28/1757, d. Feb/28/1855.