- Ruth Victoria Ahern, abt 1915 (age 17) (578 KB)
Ruth married Eric Waldemar Ojerholm in 1923 and was the mother of Eric Waldemar Jnr., Barbara Ahern, Joanne Elizabeth, Michael Francis, David Stone and Ruth Christina Ojerholm.
- The Ojerholm siblings 1989 (160 KB)
Children of Eric W. and Ruth (Ahern) Ojerholm. (l-r) Joanne Wilson, Ruth Kent, David Stone, Barbara Clark, Michael Francis
- Norma (Barnett) Brown, (2nd from left) 1968 (1178 KB)
Norma (Barnett) Brown at Ivanhoe Golf Club, Melbourne. Norma was the mother of Janet Diana (Brown) Ojerholm. Norma played golf in single figures and was once Ladies Captain at Ivanhoe Golf Club. Norma ran her own stationery finishing business ("Headley Burke & Co")for a number of years in addition to raising four children. Norma was also an accomplished dressmaker.
- 4th Generation Ojerholm Reunion, 1998 (485 KB)
The sons of Julius Ojerholm, eldest son of Sten & Ida Ojerholm. (l-r) Allan, Wilbur, Dick and Paul Ojerholm.
- Bishop Richard Cushing, Sacred Heart Parish, 1944 (614 KB)
Bishop Richard Cushing with students at Sacred Heart School on the morning in 1944 when he was elevated from Monsignor at Sacred Heart Parish, Newton Centre to Bishop of Boston. David Stone Ojerholm and his sister Ruth Christina Ojerholm are both in the front row 2nd & 4th from the left resp. Bishop Cushing had just unexpectedly declared a school holiday to celebrate his elevation.
- Ruth (Ojerholm) Kent & David Stone Ojerholm, 1999 (504 KB)
Picture taken in Washington DC while celebrating their oldest sister, Barbara's 75th Birthday on the Potomac River.
- Children of Eric and Ruth Ojerholm, abt 1940 (360 KB)
Back (L-R) Eric Waldemar Jnr, Ruth Christina, Joanne Elizabeth, Barbara Ahern;Front (L-R) David Stone, Michael Francis
- Joanne (Ojerholm) Wilson's 85th Birthday. (1962 KB)
Joanne with her brother, David Stone Ojerholm (kneeling) and her sons, nephews & nieces at her 85th Birthday, 13th May 2012 at her son Dan's home in Avon, Connecticut
- Montage photos of Joanne (Ojerholm) Wilson , 2007 (870 KB)
Joanne was married to Cmdr. Henry Randolf Wilson USN (Ret.) and they had five sons: Henry Jnr, Eric, Robert, Charles (Chip) & Dan Wilson
- 2ndLtEric Waldemar Ojerholm USMC (227 KB)
David Stone's father, Eric is in the back row 4th from left. Picture was taken along the Rhine River in Germany during the occupation 1918/19
- Norma (Barnett) Brown & children, Melbourne, 1949 (577 KB)
Norma and her children in Melbourne, Australia: Arthur in her arms, Janet (10) standing next to her, Heather in front and Tom in the rocker.
- Yeoman Ruth Victoria (Ahern) Ojerholm USNR (211 KB)
Picture of David Stone's mother taken at the Charlestown Navy Yard, Boston abt 1918. Ruth was the Secretary of the US Navy Catholic Chaplain at the time.
- Ojerholm Family Reunion 1998 (662 KB)
Ojerholm family reunion, Worcester, Ma. in 1998. Gathering was organised by Dick Ojerholm, a former US Marine who served in the Pacific during WWII. Dick is in the back row, 2nd in from the left.
- Eric Waldemar Ojerholm & Ruth Victoria Ahern (213 KB)
Wedding photo of David Stone's parents taken at the Charlestown Navy Yard, Boston 1923.
- Janet Diana (Brown) Ojerholm and siblings, 2011 (159 KB)
Picture taken at Janet (Brown) & David Stone Ojerholm's 50th Wedding Anniversary celebrations, February, 2011. (l-r) Art, Janet, Tom & Heather (Brown) Heath.
- PFC Eric Waldemar Ojerholm Jnr USMC 1944 (99 KB)
David Stone's oldest brother, Eric served with the 27th Marines 5th Marine Division and died during the battle of Iwo Jima on 7th March 1945.
- Barbara (Ojerholm) Clark's 75th Birthday 1999 (262 KB)
Barbara (Ojerholm) Clark next to her son, Stephen & partner, April at her 75th Birthday Celebrations while cruising on the Potomac River in Washington DC.
- Kents, Clarks & an Ojerholm at Barbara's 75th (730 KB)
Picture taken at Barbara (Ojerholm) Clark's 75th Birthday celebrations on the Potomac River, Washington, DC, 1999. (l-r) Sara (Kent) Oliver, Eric Kent, Laura (Kent) Leary, Stephen Clark, Jennifer (Kent) Costa, Amy Ojerholm, Priscilla (Clark) Johnson, Lisa (Kent) Nemeskal & Stephanie (Kent) Flood.
- David Stone & Janet Ojerholm with their children, (181 KB)
David Stone & Janet Ojerholm with their children, David Arthur & Kirstin Jane, February 2011
- David Stone & Janet Ojerholm with immediate family (226 KB)
David Stone & Janet Ojerholm with their children David Arthur & Kirstin Jane, son-in-law Simon Teschendorf (far left), daughter-in-law Belinda Piggott (far right), andgrand-children, Nicola Jayne Piggott Ojerholm (19yrs), Sophia Georgina Ojerholm Teschendorf & Freya Janet Ojerholm Teschendorf (5yrs & 3yrs resp.) February 2011
- Wilson, Clark, Kent & Ojerholm families, 4th July (357 KB)
An annual 4th July bash at Joanne (Ojerholm) & Henry Wilson's beautiful home in Ridgefield, Connecticut in 1991.
- Sten Eric Alfred Ojerholm 1860 - 1920 (545 KB)
Sten is David Stone's paternal grandfather who emigrated from Sweden to the USA in the late 1870s. Sten was a machinist and became the first organist and choir director at the Quinsigamond First Swedish Methodist Church in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Ojerholm siblings & partners, 4th July 1991 (670 KB)
Janet (Brown) & David Stone, Ruth (Ojerholm) Kent, Michael Francis & Joan (Morrissey), Joanne (Ojerholm) & Henry Wilson, Barbara (Ojerholm) & Bob Clark at the Wilsons, Ridgefield, Connecticut, 4th July 1991.
- 1st Choir, Swedish Methodist Church 1880 (832 KB)
1st Choir, Qunisigamond First Swedish Methodist Church, Worcester, Ma. David Stone's grandfather, Sten is in middle of back row. His grandmother, Ida Edgren is in the back row 4th from left.
- Major Eric W Ojerholm USMC 1945 (702 KB)
David Stone's father was Executive Officer of the US Marine detachment, Marine Barracks, Charlestown Navy Yard, Boston.
- 2nd Lt. Eric W Ojerholm's Military ID (408 KB)
2nd Lt. Eric W Ojerholm's Military ID 1918
- 1st Lt David S Ojerholm USMCR and Janet Ojerholm (440 KB)
The wedding of 1st Lt David Stone Ojerholm USMCR and Janet Diana (Brown) Ojerholm, Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii, February 24th 1961
- Gravesite of Anders Ojerholm & wife Charlotta (500 KB)
David Stone Ojerholm at the gravesite of his paternal great-grandfather, Anders Ojerholm and his wife, Christina Charlotta (Brundstedt) Ojerholm. Grave is at the Swedish Cemetery, Worcester, Ma. Anders was the first of our progenitors known to have adopted the name Ojerholm, originally Oijerholm.
- Dr Amy Ojerholm (on r) with partner Jennifer Long (263 KB)
Dr Amy Ojerholm PhD (Clinical Psychology), on right with her partner Jennifer Long, New York City, 2008. Amy is the daughter of Michael Francis and Joan (Morrissey) Ojerholm, and grand-daughter of Major Eric Waldemar Ojerholm USMC (Ret.) and Mrs. Ruth (Ahern) Ojerholm
- Two proud US Marines (240 KB)
Major Eric W. Ojerholm USMC and his son Pvt Eric W. Ojerholm Jnr USMCR, 1943
- Arthur Headley Brown, Melbourne, Australia (1138 KB)
Arthur Headley Brown was married to Norma (Barnett) Brown and was step-father to Janet Diana (Brown) Ojerholm. Like his father (Thomas Brown) before him, Arthur worked for the Myer Department Store in Melbourne for all of his working life and retired as a Department Head, Internal Stationery.
- Stebbins St., Quinsigamond Village, Worcester, Ma. (471 KB)
This is the home where Sten & Ida (Edgren) Ojerholm raised their seven children : Julius, Victor, Helga, Teckla, Oscar, Eric & Margaret.
- 1st LtDavid Stone Ojerholm & Janet Diana Brown (391 KB)
1st Lt David Stone Ojerholm USMCR and Janet Diana (Brown) Ojerholm with Bestman Lt (Dr.) Jules Mueller USN and Bridesmaid Carol Mueller, Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii, February 24th, 1961
- Eric Waldemar Ojerholm, father of David Stone (392 KB)
Photo taken in his "civilian" clothes about 1925 while Eric was still serving with the US Marines as a 1st Lieutenant.
- Michael Francis & Joan (Morrissey) Ojerholm (219 KB)
Michael Francis and Joan (Morrissey) Ojerholm at the Ojerholm Family Reunion, Worcester, Ma. 1998. Michael is David Stone's older brother.
- Tony & Lynne Leslie (Briant) Brown & Family (398 KB)
Tony Franklin & Lynne Leslie (Briant) Brown and their children, (l-r) Paul, Laura & Steven, Melbourne, Australia. Tony is Janet (Brown) Ojerholm's younger brother.