Four Families Through Georgia:Information about Angeline Hardie
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Angeline Hardie (b. October 10, 1840, d. September 10, 1927)Angeline Hardie (daughter of James Hardie and Susannah Brock)534 was born October 10, 1840 in SC534, and died September 10, 1927 in White County, Georgia, USA535.She married Josiah W. Blackwell on April 07, 1859 in Hall County Georgia, USA536, son of Starling Willis Blackwell and Lucy Seay.
Notes for Angeline Hardie:
Sister to Margaret who married her husband's brother, Reuben S. Blackwell.Hall County marriage books have the spelling of her surname as "Hardy."I have used the spelling "Hardie" recorded by R. L. Blackwell in his ledger.
More About Angeline Hardie:
Burial: Unknown, Dewberry Baptist Church #2, Hall County, Georgia.537
More About Angeline Hardie and Josiah W. Blackwell:
Marriage: April 07, 1859, Hall County Georgia, USA.538
Children of Angeline Hardie and Josiah W. Blackwell are:
- +Mary Susannah Blackwell, b. July 04, 1860, Hall County Georgia, USA539, d. March 11, 1917539.
- +Young Starling Blackwell, b. October 02, 1863, Hall County Georgia, USA539, d. July 15, 1948, Hall County Georgia, USA539.
- +Reuben Lee Blackwell, b. April 18, 1868, Hall County Georgia, USA539, d. February 09, 1954, Calhoun, Gordon County, Georgia, USA540.
- +James Dillard Blackwell, b. December 15, 1871541, d. May 15, 1956541.
- +Dempsey Joroyal Blackwell, b. June 06, 1874541, d. December 22, 1952.
- +Margaret Cynthia Blackwell, b. August 16, 1876541, d. April 20, 1951541.
- +John Sanford Blackwell, b. May 02, 1878541, d. January 01, 1953541.