Four Families Through Georgia:Information about Edmond Dedman
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Edmond Dedman (b. March 25, 1724, d. Abt. 1813)Edmond Dedman (son of Thomas G. Dedman and Sarah Edmond) was born March 25, 1724 in Maryland, and died Abt. 1813 in Rowan County, North Caolina, USA.He married Elizabeth Corbin on June 30, 1753 in St. James Parish, Maryland, daughter of Nicholas Corbin and Eleanor (--?--).
More About Edmond Dedman and Elizabeth Corbin:
Marriage: June 30, 1753, St. James Parish, Maryland.
Children of Edmond Dedman and Elizabeth Corbin are:
- Eleanor Dedman, d. date unknown.
- Comfort Dedman, d. date unknown.
- William Dedman, d. date unknown.
- Temperance Dedman, b. February 17, 1763, Baltimore, Maryland, American Colonies, d. August 19, 1853.
- Elijah Dedman, b. March 05, 1772, NC, d. July 07, 1849.
- Elizabeth Dedman, b. Abt. 1776, d. date unknown.
- +Rebecca Rachel Dedman, b. October 05, 1778, Rowan County, NC, d. January 29, 1852, Hall County Georgia, USA.