Four Families Through Georgia:Information about Elizabeth Corbin
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Elizabeth Corbin (b. November 27, 1734, d. date unknown)Elizabeth Corbin (daughter of Nicholas Corbin and Eleanor (--?--)) was born November 27, 1734 in Maryland, and died date unknown.She married Edmond Dedman on June 30, 1753 in St. James Parish, Maryland, son of Thomas G. Dedman and Sarah Edmond.
More About Elizabeth Corbin and Edmond Dedman:
Marriage: June 30, 1753, St. James Parish, Maryland.
Children of Elizabeth Corbin and Edmond Dedman are:
- Eleanor Dedman, d. date unknown.
- Comfort Dedman, d. date unknown.
- William Dedman, d. date unknown.
- Temperance Dedman, b. February 17, 1763, Baltimore, Maryland, American Colonies, d. August 19, 1853.
- Elijah Dedman, b. March 05, 1772, NC, d. July 07, 1849.
- Elizabeth Dedman, b. Abt. 1776, d. date unknown.
- +Rebecca Rachel Dedman, b. October 05, 1778, Rowan County, NC, d. January 29, 1852, Hall County Georgia, USA.