Four Families Through Georgia:Information about William Crawford Lindsey
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
William Crawford Lindsey (b. August 19, 1849, d. December 27, 1932)William Crawford Lindsey (son of James Edward Lindsey and Ann Crawford) was born August 19, 1849 in Monroe County, Alabama, and died December 27, 1932 in Gilchrist County, Florida.He married (1) Sarah Roberts, daughter of Nathaniel Roberts and Nancy Sweat.He married (2) Minnie Slocum on April 08, 1909 in Florida.
More About William Crawford Lindsey:
Burial: Unknown, Midway Church of Christ, Bell, Gilchrist County, Florida.
More About William Crawford Lindsey and Minnie Slocum:
Marriage: April 08, 1909, Florida.
Children of William Crawford Lindsey and Sarah Roberts are:
- +Minnie Lindsey, b. March 09, 1873, Alachua County, Florida, d. Abt. 1910, Alachua County, Florida.
- Larkin Lindsey, b. December 18, 1874746, d. October 25, 1897746.
- Ella Lindsey, b. January 16, 1878747, d. November 1974, Wachula, Florida747.
- Frank Lindsey, b. Abt. 1879, d. date unknown, Plant City, Florida.
- Crawford Paul Lindsey, b. January 21, 1883, d. July 17, 1971.
- Ada Lindsey, b. April 28, 1884, d. December 23, 1929.
- Lina Lindsey, b. September 29, 1889, d. Abt. 1987.
- Alvis Lindsey, b. August 05, 1892, d. date unknown.
Children of William Crawford Lindsey and Minnie Slocum are:
- Annie Louise Lindsey.
- Thelma Christina Lindsey.
- Muriel Eunice Lindsey, b. January 13, 1914748, d. November 18, 1981.
- Faye L. Lindsey.
- Marvis Lindsey, b. November 24, 1919, d. January 23, 1920.
- Floy Rachel Lindsey.