- Henry Joseph Mahon & Emma Rickard (38 KB)
On their wedding, 21 May, 1902 taken at Vine Studio, Benalla, Victoria, Australia
- Possibly Father Mahoney (111 KB)
Beechworth, Victoria, AustraliaMaybe c.1900I would love it if anyone could provide further info.
- Thomas Melican (abt. 1830-1879) (865 KB)
Married Bridget O'Neil
- Patrick Michael O'Sullivan abt age 10 years (40 KB)
Me, in about 2nd or 3rd Grade, St Joseph's School, Stanhope St, Malvern, Victoria, Australia
- Patrick Francis O'Sulivan & Alma May Mahon (52 KB)
My Parents on their wedding day, 7 March, 1944 in front of St Joseph's Church, Stanhope St., Malvern, Victoria, Australia.
- Alma May O'Sullivan (nee Mahon) (17 KB)
This is the last picture taken of my mother just before her death.
- Patrick Michael O'Sullivan (129 KB)
Me (again). I can only guess about 2 years old.
- Joseph Percival Radcliff Rickard (138 KB)
My Great grandad on my mother's side.(1838-1930)
- Elizabeth Galbraith (1816-1883) (215 KB)
Joseph Percival Radcliffe Rickard's mother who married John Rickard and emigrated from Scotland to Australia in 1851. I think I inherited her smile.
- Bridget Normoyle (1857-1885) (43 KB)
My grandfather's first wife died at the age of 27, less than 2 years after their marriage. Interesting story here.
- Lady of the Lake Hotel, Wooroonooke, Victoria, Aus (189 KB)
My grandfather's pub East of Charlton, Victoria, Australia c.1882
- Ernest (uncle Ernie) Rickard (118 KB)
Obviously his Pre shipping out for WW1