Robert L.Owens From Centersville,Tyler County,W.Va.U.S.A.Updated March 22, 2010
THE OWENS FAMILY.
From Ireland they came to America to find a better life for them selves and their family.
In early 1700's John Owens came to the Maryland Colony to find a better way of life.
It is said by some he came with his two brother's others say he came with his Father and Mother and sister's and brother's afterfourhunderd years it is hard to find facts to prover who is right and who is wrong about the facts,I am still finding facts everyday on the family,a tree in the woods grows everyday throught out the year or years as the Great Spirit's look down on us and help guide us in our growth as the trees grow we also grow in size and in the wisdom of life.
As mentioned in many articles published by many others John Owens I,was listed as a Indian Trader at Fort Pitt,and a Militiaman under Boquet,and was connected to The Tenile Country,of what was then the District of West Augusta,a part of Va.
John Owens I owned many Tracts of land and sold some of his holding,on December 12,1757,he sold a tract of land “Situated on the Monongahela,between Enoch's Run(afterward John Swan's run or Pumpkin Run)and near the mouth of Muddy Creek,”to Abraham Teagarden of Frederrick County,Maryland,with William Teagarden and John Owens,Jr.,as witnesing the deed.(See Washington County Deed Book—1-A—214.)
Many of the Owens Famiy lived around Fort Jackson and are mentioned in eary land transactions of the area's aroundwhat is now Waynesburg,Green County,Pa.,as it is known today.
Captain David Owens son of well known Indian Trader John Owens I,was said tobe a”Notorious Character” in quotations from reliable sources,as Quotations in “Hanna's “Wilderness Trail”(pp.386).
He first showed up in writings in April 1764,in Philadelphia,when Governor Penn gave him a pass to Lancaster and Carlisle,with letter to Boquet.
Also in letter from Sir William Johnson,in regards to his “Character”,the Baronet wrote the GovernorPenn,June 16,1764,David Owens was a corporal in Captain McClean's Coumpany,desertedseveral times and had going to livewith the Indians,”Delawares and Shawnees” with whose Language's he was acquainted,his Fatherand Mother have lived and traded among them for many year's and Mother said to be the daughter of the “Half King”Chief Tanacharisson a Seneca Chief at Logs Town 1748 on the Ohio.
Some facts about
Tanacharisson, an Oneida chief, was born about 1700 near Buffalo New York. He was born into the Catawba tribe, and captured as a young boy. He was raised as a Seneca near the eastern shore of Lake Erie.
Tanacharisson was known as Half King. This name was more a position than a title. As a half-king, he was given the power by the Iroquois Grand Council to conduct diplomacy with local tribes and to act as spokesman for them with non-Indians. He held councils with several officials including Conrad Weiser, George Groghan, and George Washington. In late 1753, Tahacharisson was a member of an expedition led by George Washington to the fort at Le Boeuf in the Ohio Valley, with Christopher Gist as guide. He was a valued ally of the English in the French and Indian War, fighting with Washington in the Battle of Great Meadows in 1754.
Tanacharisson died on John Harris's farm at Paxtang, Pennsylvania (near present-day Harrisburg), of pneumonia on October 4, 1754.
Source: Tanacharisson Dauphin County, Pennsylvania Genealogy Transcription Project (October 12-18, 2000); Tanacharisson Military History of the United States (2002); American Indians. Edited by Harvey Makowitz. Pasadena, CA/Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Salem Press Inc., 1995.
Name: Tanacharisson was a Seneca who became Chief of all the western Iroquis in "Ohio lands". The English called him Half King. Chief TANACHARISSON
TANACHARISSON, aka "Half King", as "Half King", addressed by Washington atWills Creek April 1754 a Seneca Chief (Writings of Washington) an Iroquois
sachem who lived at Logs Town 1748 (Crumrine's HISTORY OF WAHSI
GEDCOM Trees(viewing trees requires 4.0 or later)
- John Owens I Family Tree 1A.W.Va. U.S.A. 3/23/2006 (4344 KB)
DESCENDANTS OF JOHN OWENS I -03/23/2006 update this is a update of files their my be a few midstakes in it check it,if you find some thing wrong,let me no and i will change it or update it. i am still trying to get it right with this new software Family Tree 2005 they made some changes in it,i am working on it,i will get it right some time,ha ha just bear with me ok. i have few living's more then their shought be. this happen when you merge files. Robert Lee Owens aka:Nighthawk
- JOSEPHUS C.OWENS JR. (35 KB)
ALINE AND JOSEPH(GRANDFATHER & GRANDMOTHER OWENS)AND SON OKEY, ALICE
- SQUIRE SMITH & FAMILY (28 KB)
LENORA,JOHNNY,HERMAN,GRANT,EDNA,OYE,ORPHA,TROY & WIFE BESSIE,& SON NORMAN
- JAMES W.DAWSON & WALTER H.OWENS (54 KB)
TALKING ABOUT HUNTING,AND FISHING,ALL IN ALL TELLING ABOUT THE BIG ONE THAT GOT AWAY FROM THEM.
- IN LOVING MEMORY OF CHARLES L. HUGGINS ( CHUCKIE) (178 KB)
CHARLES L.HUGGINS ( CHUCKIE)DATE OF BIRTH: AUGUST 11,1968WAS KILLED IN CAR WRECK ON ROBERTS RIDGE.DATE OF DEATH :OCTOBER 24,2003HE WAS WELL LIKED,AND HAD MANY FRIENDS.AND WAS A GOOD FRIEND TO ALL WHO NEW HIM.THE GOOD DIE YOUNG,AND CHUCK WAS A GOOD PERSON,I DIDN'T NO HIM FOR VERY MANY YEARS,BUT HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND TO ME IN THE TIME I NEW HIM.CHUCKIE WE ALL MISS YOU.BOB OWENS
- NINA Lee,ERNEST,DAD,MOM (37 KB)
NINA Lee,ERNEST,DAD,MOM AT THE HOME PLACE,IN CENTERSVILLE,WV.
- Jake Dawson,Martha Owens,Albert Moore,Clara Dawso (29 KB)
Jake Dawson,Martha Owens,Albert Moore,Clara Dawson
- UNCLE WILLIAM (BILL)FORRESTER & FAMILY. (102 KB)
UNCLE WILLIAM (BILL)FORRESTER & FAMILY.I DON'T NO WERE IT WAS TAKEN AND WHEN,IT WAS IN PHOTOS LEFT ME BY MY MOTHER AND DAD.BILL CAME TO OUR HOME OFTEN TO GO HUNTING WITH DAD AND ME,IN WHEELERS RUN,CENTERSVILLE,WV,HE LIVED INSALEM,WV.HE WAS HATTIE B.FORRESTER DAWSON BRTOHER,MY GRANDMOTHER.
- THE HILL FAMILY. (29 KB)
THE HILL FAMILY.RONALD,ANGELA OWENS HILL,NICOLE,WILLIAM,MIKALA,AMBER,MY GRANDKIDS.
- UNCLE OKEY OWENS.JPG (52 KB)
UNCLE OKEY OWENS
- THE DUTY HOUSE,MY FIRST HOME . (136 KB)
THE DUTY HOUSE,MY FIRST HOME .AS IT LOOKED YRS AGO,NOW GOING AND IS OWN BY STATE NOW AS GAME RESERVE,FOR HUNTING.
- 40 YRS TOGETHER. (28 KB)
40 YRS TOGETHER.
- HELEN LEASURE & MARY (DAWSON)OWENS AT PENNSBORO FA (13 KB)
HELEN LEASURE & MARY (DAWSON)OWENS AT PENNSBORO FAIR 1953.
- WHEELERS RUN ROAD. (41 KB)
THE ROAD I WALKED TO SCHOOL AS A KID IN THE 50'S.AS YOU SEE IN DISTANCE IS CENTERSVILLE,WV.NOW CALLED ALMA,ABOUT 1 MILE AWAY FROM WHERE PHOTO'S WASTAKEN.I WALK TO THE GRADE SCHOOL WERE MY DAD & MOTHER WENT TO SCHOOL AS KIDS,FORM 1954 TO 1963,AND 4 MORE YRS OF HIGH SCHOOL,NOW IT IS BLACKTOPED AND SCHOOL BUS RUNS ON THE ROUTE,WE WALKED BACK IN THE DAYS I WENT TO SCHOOL.
- MARY M.OWENS(MOTHER) (30 KB)
MARY M.OWENS(MOTHER)DOING WHAT SHE DID BEST,COOKING.GOD I MISS ALL THAT GOOD FOOD SHE FIXED FOR ALL THEM DINNERS AND FAMILY GET TOGETHERS.
- RONNIE & ANGELA HILL THE BIG DAY. (29 KB)
RONNIE & ANGELA HILL THE BIG DAY.
- CENTERSVILLE GRADE SCHOOL,CENTERSVILLE,WV. (129 KB)
CENTERSVILLE GRADE SCHOOL,CENTERSVILLE,WV.THIS IS NOW CALLED ALMA,WV.THE OLD SCHOOL IS STILL STANDING,NOT IN VERY GOOD SHAPE,MANY KIDS HAVE PASTED THROUGH THE DOORS OF THIS OLD SCHOOL IN THE YEAR IT WAS IN USE.MY MOTHER AND FARTHER AND MANY OTHER OF FAMILY WENT IO THIS SCHOOL.I DON'T NO THE YEAR THIS WAS TAKEN OR WHO ALL IS IN PHOTO. SORRY.
- DAD AND ME. (19 KB)
TAKEN AT THE RICHIE COUNTY FAIR,IN THE LATE 50,S,THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN IT WAS FUN TO GO TO FAIR,AND DIDN'T COST A ARM & LEG.
- Angela D.Owens Hill (29 KB)
ANGELA OWENS AGE 19 CLASS 92 J.M.H.S.
- ALMA GRADE SCHOOL,CENTERSVILLE,WV. (69 KB)
ALMA GRADE SCHOOL,CENTERSVILLE,WV.1 & 2 GRADES THE YEARS OF 1954 AND 1955 SCHOOL YEAR,ME AND MAY CLASS MATES BACK IN IHE DAYS.
- HATTIE & MARY & RUTH (31 KB)
GRANDMOTHER DAWSON AND MOTHER (MARY OWENS) AND AUNT RUTH DAWSON
- BRANDY M.OWENS 97 SR YR. (24 KB)
BRANDY M.OWENS 97 SR YR.at John Marshall High School,Glen Dale,WV.
- TYLER COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL. (44 KB)
TYLER COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL.MY OLD HIGH SCHOOL WERE I WENT TO SCHOOL FROM 1963 TILL 1967,THE GOOD YEAR OF MY LIFE,WHEN I DIDN'T NO HOW GOOD I HAD IT.
- ROBERT & JANNICE AND WALTER (32 KB)
MY FIRST X WIFE
- AUNT ALICE (OWENS) SMITH (17 KB)
AUNT ALICE (OWENS) SMITH
- AuntMarcella Ruth Dawson (49 KB)
AuntMarcella Ruth DawsonPast away Sunday January 18,2004At Reynolds Memorial Hospital,Glen Dale,WV.She was born May 1,1933 in Ritchie County,W.Va.
- Flassie (Owens)Baker (37 KB)
Flassie (Owens)Baker MARKER at PIERPOINT CEMETERY AT ALMA, WVAlso Ina Baker
- AuntMarcella Ruth Dawson (Obituarie) (29 KB)
AuntMarcella Ruth Dawson (Obituarie)
- UNCLE SILAS & AUNT SUDIE(OWENS) WILLIAMS WEDDING (51 KB)
UNCLE SILAS & AUNT SUDIE(OWENS) WILLIAMS WEDDING IN 1916
- Connie Rae Beckner Koontz July 13,2005 (50 KB)
A Memorial Tribute To Connie Rae Beckner KoontzWho Pasted Away July 13,2005
- JOSEPHUS(JOSEPH)OWENSSR GREATGRANDFATHER (142 KB)
JOSEPHUS(JOSEPH)OWENS SR GREATGRANDFATHER
- THE POW NOT FORGOTTEN BY ME,HAVE YOU? (20 KB)
POW NOT FORGOTTEN,REMEMBER THE VETS.LET'S NOT FORGET THEM AND ALL THEY HAVE DONE FOR US ALL,THAT IS WHY WE ARE FREE.
- EAGLECRYING FOR US ALL. (74 KB)
NEVER FORGET SEPTEMBER 11,2001,LET NEVER FORGET WHO DID IT AND NEVER FORGET ALL THE BRAVE BOYS GIVING THEIR LIVES SO WE CAN BE FREE TO WORK AND PLAY HERE AT HOME IN THE U.S.A.
- William Howard Hill (BILL) PASTED AWAY FEB 13,200 (16 KB)
Announcement, DEATHSWilliam Howard Hill (BILL) A RETIRED COAL MINER,PASTED AWAY FEBRUARY 13,2004 AT THEOHIO VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER,WHEELING,WV.HE LEFT THIS WORLD AT 12:45PM.TO BE WITH THE LORD AND HIS FAMILY THAT WENT ON BEFORE HIM,HIS MOTHER AND DAD AND MANY OTHERFAMILY MEMBERS.BILL WAS BORN :October 14, 1945 IN MARSHALL COUNTY,WV.HE WAS THE SON OF Archie Rinehart Hill AND Mabel Elizabeth Hartzell.BILL WELL BE MISSED BY ALL HIS FRIENDS AND BY ME,WE DRANK MANY CUPS OF COFFEE AND HAD MANY LONG TALKS ABOUT ARE PAST AND THEWORK WE DID AND FRIEND WE NEW AND ARE MANY TRAVLES AND LIFE IN ARMY AND AIR FORCE.I WELL MISS YOU A LOT OLD FRIEND,BUT I NO YOU ARE IN A BETTER PLACE,THEN ME.ROBERT (BOB) OWENS
- JAMES W. DAWSON MARKER (121 KB)
JAMES W. DAWSON MARKERWORLD WAR I VET.
- IN MEMORIAM BILL HILL(Obituarie) (48 KB)
WILLIAM H.(BILL)HILL 58 OF CAMERON,WV.(Obituarie)
- OWENS FAMILY COAT OF ARMS (25 KB)
OWENS FAMILY COAT OF ARMS
- MRS BRIAN FORRESTER & BILL (25 KB)
MRS BRIAN FORRESTER & BILL HILL AT BRIAN FORRESTER WEDDING IN NEW MARTINSVILLE,WV,2003
- DAWSON FAMILY COAT OF ARMS (28 KB)
DAWSON FAMILY COAT OF ARMS
- BRIAN FORRESTER WEDDING (24 KB)
BRIAN FORRESTER & WILLIAM (BILL) HILL IN NEW MARTIANSVILLE,WV. AT BRIAN WEDDING IN 2003.
- THE SMITH FAMILY COAT OF ARMS (24 KB)
THE SMITH FAMILY COAT OF ARMS
- TOM OWENS & FAMILY (51 KB)
Tom Owens & Meredith Farrar-Owens,AND SON'S
- THE HILL FAMILY COAT OF ARMS (18 KB)
THE HILL FAMILY COAT OF ARMS
- WILLIAM (BILL) HILL (18 KB)
ONE OF HIS GOOD DAY WHEN HIS GRANDSON WAS BORN,AT OHIO VALLEY MED,CENTER.WHEELING,WV.
- THE BEST LOOKING ONE IN MY FAMILY. (17 KB)
THE BEST LOOKING ONE IN MY FAMILY.CHECK IT OUT AND FIND OUT WHO IT IS.NOT EVERYONE THAT COME FROM WV LOOKS LIKE A HICK.
- IN MEMEMORY OF WILLIAM H.(BILL) HILL (78 KB)
IN MEMEMORY OF WILLIAM H.(BILL) HILL FROM YOUR FRIEND,THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD TIME AND LONG TALKS WE HAD IN THE PAST YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP ON THIS EARTH.
- MARY (SMITH) HARMON AND OMA. (349 KB)
MARY (SMITH) HARMON AND OMA HER DAUGHTER,TAKEN IN OKLAHOMA.UPDATE 09/28/03,MARY IS DAUGHTER OF SQUIRE SMITH,WAS BORN September 13, 1879 IN TYLER CO,WV.AND DIED January 1971 IN Oklahoma City, Oklahoma73132 SOC SEC NO.446-52-1352
- Owens,Smith,Forrester,Dawson Family Reunion 2005 (163 KB)
Owens,Smith,Forrester,Dawson Family Reunion 2005THIS IS COPY OF FAMILY NEWS LETTER
- FRANCIS M. FORRESTER AT 88 YRS OLD (13 KB)
FRANCIS M. FORRESTER AT 88 YRS OLD .A OLD TIMER WITH THE CARTER OIL CO.THIS IS MY GREAT GRAND FATHER ON MY MOTHERS SIDE OF FAMILY
- Clarence N. & Eliizabeth Forrester &Elise, Helen,B (13 KB)
Clarence N. & Eliizabeth Forrester &Elise, Helen,BettyLeasure_Fixed(1).jpg
- THE DAWSONS (5 KB)
dawes-indexDAWSON NATIVE AMERICAN.txt
- FAMILY TREE DOWNLOADSdawes-indexstatus.txt (2 KB)
FAMILY TREE DOWNLOADSdawes-indexstatus.txt
- Owens Index (54 KB)
List of Owens,Dates,Datesand etc,flies on Owens Family.
- OWENS Chickasaw marriages ARDMORE COURTHOUSE (28 KB)
CHICKASAW NATION MARRIAGESARDMORE COURTHOUSEGROOM INDEX1895 - 1907Transcribed by MARY TURNER KINARDCOPYRIGHT 27 APR 1992 Mary KinardO SURNAMES
- Owens Native American Date pp4-9 (211 KB)
Owens Native American Date pp4 - 9and Links to it.
- HARRISON COUNTY PETITION, 1777, HARRISON COUNTY, W (6 KB)
HARRISON COUNTY PETITION, 1777, HARRISON COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA THEIR ARE THREE OWENS IN THIS REPORT,JOHN OWENS SR & JR & JAMES OWENS.
- Owens Native American Date pp3 (40 KB)
Owens Native American Date pp3 and Links to files
- TANACHARISSON, aka "Half King" (6 KB)
TANACHARISSON, aka "Half King", as "Half King", addressed by Washingtonat Wills Creek April 1754 a Seneca Chief (Writings of Washington) anIroquois sachem who lived at Logs Town 1748 (Crumrine's HISTORY OFWASHINGTON COUNTY PA)
- Owens Native American Date pp2 (40 KB)
Owens Native American Date pp2 and Links to it.
- The Story of Joseph Brant (11 KB)
"Our wise men are called Fathers, and they truly sustain that character.Do you call yourselves Christians?Does the religion of Him who you call your Savior inspire your spirit, and guide your practices?Surely not.It is recorded of him that a bruised reed he never broke.Cease then to call yourselves Christians, lest you declare to the world your hypocrisy.Cease too to call other nations savage, when you are tenfold more the children of cruelty than they.No person among us desires any other reward for performing a brave and worthwhile action, but the consciousness of having served his nation.I bow to no man for I am considered a prince among my own people. But I will gladly shake your hand."Joseph Brant to King George III
- Owens Natiive American Date pp1 (41 KB)
Owens Natiive American Date pp1 and links to it.
- William Howard Hill (BILL) PASTED AWAY FEB 13,2004 (1 KB)
Announcement, DEATHSWilliam Howard Hill (BILL) A RETIRED COAL MINER,PASTED AWAY FEBRUARY 13,2004 AT THE OHIO VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER,WHEELING,WV.HE LEFT THIS WORLD AT 12:45PM.TO BE WITH THE LORD AND HIS FAMILY THAT WENT ON BEFORE HIM,HIS MOTHER AND DAD AND MANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS.BILL WAS BORN :October 14, 1945 IN MARSHALL COUNTY,WV.HE WAS THE SON OF Archie Rinehart Hill AND Mabel Elizabeth Hartzell.BILL WELL BE MISSED BY ALL HIS FRIENDS AND BY ME,WE DRANK MANY CUPS OF COFFEE AND HAD MANY LONG TALKS ABOUT ARE PAST AND THE WORK WE DID AND FRIEND WE NEW AND ARE MANY TRAVLES AND LIFE IN ARMY AND AIR FORCE.I WELL MISS YOU A LOT OLD FRIEND,BUT I NO YOU ARE IN A BETTER PLACE,THEN ME.ROBERT (BOB) OWENS
- DocumentsFAMILY TREE DOWNLOADS1850indx-l-r.txt (100 KB)
DocumentsFAMILY TREE DOWNLOADS1850indx-l-r.txtTyler, VA 1850 Federal Census
- Captain David Owenson ten miles in Pennsylvania. (4 KB)
That he enlisted in the Army of the United States on the 26th day of July in the year 1778, with David Owens Captain on ten miles in Pennsylvania with four others and marched from ten miles to Fort Pitt, who at that time was commanded by Col. Gibson we joined the 13th Virginia Regiment commanded by Col Gibson and the company to which this affiant belonged was commanded by one Ferrill in whose company this affiant served about six months. This affiant went under a Leftenant of the independent company commanded by Capt Heth,? up the Allegheny river in order to intercept the passage of Indians that was supposed to have crossed the river into the settlement and was absent about 8 days, but saw nothing of them.
- FAMILY TREE DOWNLOADS1850pg0331a.txt (104 KB)
FAMILY TREE DOWNLOADS1850pg0331a.txtTHIS FILE HAS THE OWENS ON IT,TYLER COUNTY,VA.
- Howard A. Dawson69,departed this life Thursday (1 KB)
DAWSON, Howard A., 69, of Rose Street, New Martinsville, W.Va., departed this life Thursday, October 20, 2005 in Reynolds Memorial Hospital, Glen Dale.
- Chief Tanacharisson DIED October 01, 1754 (1 KB)
It appears from letters of John Harris, written to Governor Morris, that an Indian named Half King, also called Tanacharisson, died at his house on the night of the 1st of October, 1754. Rupp says that "he had his residence at Logstown, on the Ohio, fourteen miles below Pittsburgh, on the opposite side. George Washington visited him in 1753, and desired him to relate some of the particulars of a journey he had shortly before made to the French Commandant at Fort Duquesne." We find this note among the votes of Assembly, 1754: "Dec. 17, Post Meridian, 1754. - The Committee of Accounts reported a balance of L10 15s. 14d. due to the said John Harris for his expenses, and L5 for his trouble, &c., in burying the Half-King and maintaining the sundry Indians that were with him." It may be interesting to know that the Half King was buried near the first John Harris at the foot of the mulberry tree.
- THE OWENS (2 KB)
- Descendants of John Owens I,W.Va.U.S.A.03/18/2006 (325 KB)
DESCENDANTS OF JOHN OWENS I -03/18/2006 update this is a update of files their my be a few midstakes in it check it,if you find some thing wrong,let me no and i will change it or update it. i am still trying to get it right with this new software Family Tree 2006 they made some changes in it,i am working on it,i will get it right some time,ha ha just bear with me ok. i have few living's more then their shought be. this happen when you merge files. Robert Lee Owens aka:Nighthawk
- John Owens I W.VaSource Usage Report March 23,2006 (6259 KB)
John Owens I W.VaSource Usage Report March 23,2006
- John Owens I Family Tree 1A, W.Va.U.S.A. (Rootweb)
- MY WEBSHOTS COMMUNITYHOME PAGE.
- READ MY BLOG'S AT MYSPACE.
- THE SMITH FAMILY GENEALOGY FORUM.
- Helping Each Other With Genealogy
- My Care2 Profile Home Page.
- WORLDCONNECT GENEALOGY ROOTWEB
- Traveling The Traditional Red Road...
- WV. & VA.Friends & Lover's
- My Guestbook,Stop in and Let me no You were Here.
- A New Law to Put Sexual Predators,Repeat Offender
- Links to Haudenosauneeand Other Native American Si
- FREE Genealogy Browser
- Message Board Post WV Legislature,House Bill 4330
- WE DIG Genealogy: Ancestors of Suzan Ankrom Wedig
- THE DAWSON FAMILY GENEALOGY FORUM.
- THE OWENS FAMILY WEBPAGES.
- OWENS FAMILY COAT OF ARMS
- Miller & Hix Families
- Download your AVG Freeanti-virus!
- This of great concern togenealogists who use arc
- Family Trees History: West Virginia Genealogy
- THE OWENS GENEALOGY FORUM
- Owens Genealogy W.Va.,Pa.,Ky,
- Chronicles of the Scotch-Irish Settlement in Virgi
- JOHN OWENS I FROM IRELAND TO TYLER COUNTY,WV.U.S.A
- THE FORRESTERGENEALOGY FORUM.
- LINKS TO TANACHARISSON, Maths ,TANACHARISSON, Chie
- TYLER COUNTY,WV. ROOTWEB RESOURCES WEB SITE.
- THE FORESTER GENEALOGY FORUM.
- STOP! GRAVE DESECRATION
- Sacred Run 2006, an Ancient Tradition HOW TO GET I
- Free Genealogy Software programs & Reviews at Down
- Here is a list of companies Exporting Jobs Oversea
- Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
- To Honor all whohave been lost in Afghanistan & Ir
- Nighthawk SharebookHere you'll see my recent sha
- American Indian Forum
- ROBERT LEE OWENS GENEALOGY HOME PAGE
- The Six Nations:Oldest Living Participatory Democr
- Congressional Pay Raises(LET THEM NO WHAT YOU TH
- signed the petition:Cherokeewinds NativesHoliday
- West Virginia Historical Photographs Collection Ho
- Musgrave Family Genealogy Forum
- GovernMail/write your SENATOR.
- Native American Genealogy NativeAmericanGenealogy@
- PEOPLES OF THE SIX NATIONS
- MY ONLINE STORE
- My Picasaweb Photo Album Site