- Lowell, Massachusetts - Colburn School (178 KB)
This Coburn School class picture was taken in 1910 in Lowell, Massachusetts.
- McNamara-Lannon Marriage, January 1899 (79 KB)
Matthew McNamara, who left Ireland in 1890 to join his family in Boston, married Emma Lannon of Lowell, Massachusetts, just eight years after.Here, they pose for their wedding picture, taken in South Lowell, on January 22, 1899.
- The Machado Family of Lowell, Massachusetts - 1907 (126 KB)
These Machado siblings, who left Graciosa during the early years of the twentieth century, reunited in Lowell, Massachusetts for the 1907 wedding of Joseph Machado (seated right).Seated on the left is his twin brother James, who would later move to Contra Costa, California.Manuel Marshall married and moved to Peabody.Laurianna Silva lived for many years on Boston Road in Lowell.
- Elizabeth Ann Lannon, 1883 (28 KB)
Elizabeth Ann Lannon sat for this portrait in downtown Lowell, Massachusetts in 1883.
- Augusta Machado, 1909 (69 KB)
Augusta Machado posed for this photograph just two years after leaving her home and family in Graciosa of the Portuguese Azores for a new life with her husband, Joseph, in Massachusetts.
- Emma Lannon - 1893 (47 KB)
Emma Lannon sat for this photograph in Lowell in 1893
- Owen Brothers and Friend, 1895 (70 KB)
William Owen and his brother Jack sat for this photo in Quebec in 1895.Pictured with them is an unidentified family friend.
- Mary Cox Lannon - 1883 (95 KB)
Mary Cox met and married James Lannon in the early 1860's in Manchester, England.The family later immigrated to Lowell.Mary sat for this photograph in the early 1880's.
- Owen-Ryan Marriage, Quebec, 1898 (75 KB)
This 1898 wedding photo shows William G. Owen and Elizabeth Ann Ryan.Two years later, they would leave their native Canada and begin their journey southward through New York and into Massachusetts.
- Emma Lannon, 1885 (95 KB)
Emma, born of Irish parents, was raised in Lowell, Mass.She posed for this picture in the mid 1880's.
- At the Farm (149 KB)
William Owen, and his brother, Jack, had this picture taken on the family farm in Ontario, in the 1890's.
- William Owen and His Three Sons (1895) (78 KB)
William Owen, and his three sons, William, Jack, and Ed, sat for this photo in 1895.
- Mrs. Bridget (Burns) Owen of Ontario - 1895 (73 KB)
Mrs. Bridget (Burns) Owen sat for this photograph in 1895, in Toronto, Ontario