Descendants of Anthony Gibson
Generation No. 1
1. ANTHONY1 GIBSON He married SARAH GUY.
Child of ANTHONY GIBSON and SARAH GUY is:
2. i. JONATHAN2 GIBSON, b. 17 August 1842,49 St Augustus Street, Regents Park, St Pancras LDN; d. 6 January 1900, 4Hawley Street, St Pancras LDN.
Generation No. 2
2. JONATHAN2 GIBSON (ANTHONY1) was born 17 August1842 in 49 St Augustus Street, Regents Park, St Pancras LDN, and died 6 January1900 in 4 Hawley Street, St Pancras LDN. He married OLIVE SALLY SHAW 10 November 1867in St Pancras Old Church, St Pancras LDN, daughter of GEORGE SHAW and SARAH BOX. She was born 24 July 1841 in Ardingly, SSX, and died 12 January1891 in 4 Belmore Street, Wandsworth LDN.
More About JONATHAN GIBSON:
Occupation: 1881, In 1867 his occupation was down as a grainer on hismarriage certificate but on census in 1881 he was a house decorator,
More About OLIVE SALLY SHAW:
Christening: 22 August 1841, Ardingly, SSX
Children of JONATHAN GIBSON and OLIVE SHAW are:
i. HARRY3 GIBSON, b. Abt. 1868.
3. ii. CLARA GIBSON, b. 30 December1869, 12 Carlow Road, St Pancras LDN; d. 27 November 1954, 74 Nickleby Road,Poynton CHS.
iii. ANTHONY GIBSON, b. Abt. 1871.
iv. JOHN GIBSON, b. Abt. 1872.
Generation No. 3
3. CLARA3 GIBSON (JONATHAN2, ANTHONY1) was born 30December 1869 in 12 Carlow Road, St Pancras LDN, and died 27 November 1954 in74 Nickleby Road, Poynton CHS. She marriedFREDERICK EDWARD ROBINSON 13 April 1895 inSt Barnabas Parish Church, St Pancras LDN, son of CHARLES ROBINSON and ELEANOR ROBINSON. He was born 21 March 1873 in 12 Mortimer Street, St Pancras LDN,and died 17 March 1925 in Caxton, Birmingham Road, Sutton Coldfield WWK.
More About CLARA GIBSON:
Children of CLARA GIBSON and FREDERICK ROBINSON are:
4. i. LEONARD FREDERICK4 ROBINSON, b. 23 June 1895,St Pancras LDN; d. 19 January 1972, Cheadle Nursing Home, Cheadle CHS.
5. ii. WILFRED GORDON ROBINSON, b. 1897.
6. iii. CECIL ERNEST ROBINSON, b. 14 April 1901,St Pancras LDN; d. 28 October 1972, Poynton, Stockport CHS.
7. iv. CHARLES STANLEY ROBINSON, b. 24 July 1903,113 Gloucester Road, St Pancras LDN; d. 28 December 1989, Stepping HillHospital, Poplar Grove, Stockport CHS.
Generation No. 4
4. LEONARD FREDERICK4 ROBINSON (CLARA3 GIBSON, JONATHAN2, ANTHONY1) was born 23 June1895 in St Pancras LDN, and died 19 January 1972 in Cheadle Nursing Home,Cheadle CHS. He married EDWYNA GRUNDY 9 October 1920 inThe Parish Church, Eccles LAN, daughter of EDWIN GRUNDY and MARY RIGBY. She was born 3 September 1894 in Manchester LAN, and died 9 July1985 in Leamington Spa Nursing Home.
More About LEONARD FREDERICK ROBINSON:
Occupation: 1920, Traveller
Children of LEONARD ROBINSON and EDWYNA GRUNDY are:
8. i. Living female off spring born 1923
9. ii. Living male off spring born 1925
5. WILFRED GORDON4 ROBINSON (CLARA3 GIBSON, JONATHAN2, ANTHONY1) was born1897. He married VERA M DEAN 1934. She was born Abt. 1894.
Child of WILFRED ROBINSON and VERA DEAN is:
i. PETER GORDON5 ROBINSON, b. Abt. 1935.
6. CECIL ERNEST4 ROBINSON (CLARA3 GIBSON, JONATHAN2, ANTHONY1) was born 14 April1901 in St Pancras LDN, and died 28 October 1972 in Poynton, StockportCHS. He married JANE HANDFORD. She was born 28 October 1900, and died 24October 1996 in Poynton, Stockport CHS.
Child of CECIL ROBINSON and JANE HANDFORD is:
10. i. MICHAEL NEIL5 ROBINSON, b. 29 August 1935;d. 1 March 1992, Poynton, Stockport CHS.
7. CHARLES STANLEY4 ROBINSON (CLARA3 GIBSON, JONATHAN2, ANTHONY1) was born 24 July1903 in 113 Gloucester Road, St Pancras LDN, and died 28 December 1989 inStepping Hill Hospital, Poplar Grove, Stockport CHS. He married MARJORIE WHEELER 12 May 1932 in Longsight Baptist Church, Slade Lane,Rusholme, Manchester LAN, daughter of JAMES WHEELER and EMMIE HASLAM. She was born 21 February 1907 in 206 Stockport Road,Chorlton-on-Medlock, Manchester LAN, and died 26 July 1996 in Furness GeneralHospital, Barrow-in-Furness CUM.
More About CHARLES STANLEY ROBINSON:
Cremation: 6 January 1990, Stockport Crematorium, Stockport CHS
Occupation: Managing director of cotton firm
More About MARJORIE WHEELER:
Cremation: 7 August 1996, Barrow-in-Furness Crematorium,Barrow-in-Furness CUM
Children of CHARLES ROBINSON and MARJORIE WHEELER are:
11. i. Livingmale off spring born 1933
12. ii. Livingfemale off spring born 1947