The Sharp's of Campbell County, Tennessee and Allied Family:Information about Esaw Landium Owens
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Esaw Landium Owens (b. November 23, 1859, d. date unknown)Esaw Landium Owens (son of Burnette W. Owens and Martha) was born November 23, 1859 in Claiborne County, Tennessee, and died date unknown.He married Rachel E. Sharp on October 08, 1880 in Campbell County, Tennessee, daughter of William Kirk Sharp and Mary Elizabeth Lamar.
Notes for Esaw Landium Owens:
1870Union County, Tennessee census data:
Sharp's Chapel Post Office, house #44
James C. 9Tn
Nancy J. 7TN
1880 Claiborne County, Tennessee census data:
Burnette Owens39TNVA TN
Nancy daughter 17
1900 Whitley County, Kentucky census data:
Pine Mountian/ South America , house #192
E.V. OwensNov 1860
William B. son July 1882
Nancy L. daughter Feb 1884
Calvin son Sept 1891
Lilly daughter Nov 1898
1910 Bell County, Kentucky census data:
Esaw V. Owensmarried 1 time 31 years in marriage Tn
Rachel 48wife9 children born/4 living at time of census
Kate 9 daughter
Corda Davis 4 niece
1920 Bell County, Kentucky census data:
district 33, Sulty pct, house # 53
Luther 9 grandson
1930 Whitley County, Kentucky census data:
district 8, Siler Post Office, house #110
Mose A. Hatfield17 nephew
Grace Partin 6 granddaughter
More About Esaw Landium Owens and Rachel E. Sharp:
Marriage: October 08, 1880, Campbell County, Tennessee.
Children of Esaw Landium Owens and Rachel E. Sharp are:
- +William Barnette Owens, b. July 08, 1881, Union County, Tennessee, d. date unknown.
- +Nancy Laura Owens, b. February 09, 1883, Whitley County, Kentucky, d. February 20, 1970, Knox County, Kentucky.
- +Calvin H. Owens, b. September 26, 1891, Whitley County, Kentucky, d. February 16, 1987, Middlesboro, Bell County, Kentucky.
- +Lillie Mae Owens, b. March 28, 1898, Whitley County, Kentucky, d. January 06, 1968, Bell County, Kentucky.
- +Kate Owens, b. January 07, 1901, Bell County, Kentucky, d. February 22, 1928.