My Genealogy Home Page:Information about David Allen Stockinger
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
David Allen Stockinger (b. March 28, 1813, d. September 5, 1891)David Allen Stockinger (son of Christian Jan Stockinger and Catharina Crotts) was born March 28, 1813 in NC, and died September 5, 1891 in Orange County, Indiana.He married (1) Elizabeth Bledsoe on August 31, 1837 in Orange Co, Indiana, daughter of Ptolemy Bledsoe and Margaret Allen.He married (2) Eliza Kellam on September 11, 1870 in Orange County, Indiana.
Notes for David Allen Stockinger:
When David Sllen Stockinger came to Indiana he brought with him a man and woman named John and Julia Ann Brindley Stockinger from NC.Julia had a brother Henry who mentioned her in his will.David and John bought property in Indiana in 1836,John and Hulia were approx 18 years older than David.
More About David Allen Stockinger and Elizabeth Bledsoe:
Marriage: August 31, 1837, Orange Co, Indiana.
More About David Allen Stockinger and Eliza Kellam:
Marriage: September 11, 1870, Orange County, Indiana.
Children of David Allen Stockinger and Elizabeth Bledsoe are:
- Elias Stockinger, b. August 11, 1838, Elon, Indiana, d. date unknown.
- Julianne Stockinger, b. 1840, Elon, Indiana, d. date unknown.
- Nancy Stockinger, b. 1842, d. date unknown.
- +Jacob Stockinger, b. 1844, d. date unknown.
- Margaret Stockinger, b. 1847, d. September 24, 1893.
- Evaline Stockinger, b. 1850, d. date unknown.
- Parthena Stockinger, b. 1854, d. 1945.
- Susan Stockinger, b. 1852, d. date unknown.
- +James Buchannon Stockinger, aka Buck, b. March 25, 1857, Elon, Orange County, Indiana, d. June 9, 1916, Cane Creek Cemetery, Indiana.