The Poppe - Wicker Genealogy Page:Information about Rachel Van Schaick/Vanscayoc
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Rachel Van Schaick/Vanscayoc (b. March 09, 1751/52, d. Bet. 1827 - 1830)Rachel Van Schaick/Vanscayoc was born March 09, 1751/52 in possibly New York City, and died Bet. 1827 - 1830 in Meade Co. Kentucky.She married Alexander Buchanan.
More About Rachel Van Schaick/Vanscayoc:
Burial: Unknown, Stith Cemetary, Meade Co. KY.
Children of Rachel Van Schaick/Vanscayoc and Alexander Buchanan are:
- +Simeon Buchanan, b. June 30, 1789, Montgomery Co. VA, d. June 27, 1863, probably Hardin Co. KY.
- Jacob Buchanan, b. February 09, 1773, possibly New York City or New Jersey, d. Bef. 1820.
- Joseph Buchanan, b. January 26, 1775, probably New York City or New Jersey, d. Bet. 1833 - 1840, Sangamon Co. IL.
- Jean or Jane Buchanan, b. April 06, 1776, d. January 12, 1833, Cumberland Co. KY.
- Reuben Buchanan, b. April 02, 1778, probably New Jersey, d. date unknown.
- Levi Buchanan, b. August 27, 1779, New Jersey, d. March 12, 1864, Danville, Hendricks Co. IN.
- Martha Buchanan, b. March 10, 1781, New Jersey, d. date unknown.
- Simeon Buchanan, b. November 29, 1782, probably New Jersey, d. date unknown.
- Rachel Buchanan, b. May 28, 1784, VA, Wythe Co. area, d. Aft. 1850, Jefferson Co. IN.
- Nancy Buchanan, b. February 07, 1786, VA, Wythe Co. area, d. Aft. 1850, probably Hancock Co. IN.
- Mary Ann Buchanan, b. June 14, 1787, VA, Wythe Co. area, d. 1844, Morgan Co. IL.
- Benjamin or John Buchanan, b. December 09, 1790, VA, Wythe Co. area, d. December 11, 1855, Near Jacsonville, Morgan Co. IL.