My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Moses Reel
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Moses Reel (b. February 17, 1802, d. February 03, 1847)Moses Reel (son of John Reel and Catherine Stuckey) was born February 17, 1802 in Knox County, IN11, and died February 03, 1847 in Iowa.He married Cynthia Brother on February 07, 1830 in Gibson County, Indiana.
Notes for Moses Reel:
Moses and family were early settlers of Freemont County, Iowa.Locating at McKissick Grove in 1845.He and and one of his sons, James, were drowned in the Nishnabotna river at Argyles ferry, while crossing in an overloaded boat.
More About Moses Reel:
Burial: Mt. Olive Cemetery Freemont County Iowa.
More About Moses Reel and Cynthia Brother:
Marriage: February 07, 1830, Gibson County, Indiana.
Children of Moses Reel and Cynthia Brother are:
- +Henry Harrison Reel, b. February 03, 1839, Gibson County, Indiana, d. April 18, 1903, Joseph, Oregon.
- Nancy Reel, b. 1835, Gibson County, Indiana.
- +Joseph L Reel, b. 1837, Gibson County, Indiana.
- Frank H Reel, b. 1844, Missouri.
- +Hiram F Reel, b. June 08, 1844, Andrew County, Missouri, d. January 12, 1916, Ada Co., Idaho.
- Martha C Reel, b. 1846, Iowa.
- James Reel, d. February 03, 1847, Iowa.