- Mary Jane (Vance) Reed (33 KB)
She is standing in front of her home in Odessa, Missouri, and she was married to Cornelius Harvey Reed.
- Hardy B. & Hannah Elizabeth (Murphy) Osburn (43 KB)
Hannah is Hardy's 2nd wife.
- Henry & Ekkie Altman (38 KB)
Brother & Sister
- Irwin B. Bicknell (6 KB)
Ready to go out on the town.
- Clifford & Ekkie (Johnson) Reed (13 KB)
This picture was taken on Richard J. Johnsons farm in Jacksonville, Morgan Co., Illinois.
- Bicknell Family (37 KB)
Harvey on far right, brother Irwin in dark shirt with his daughter Edith Ann, Homer in the back and Edith Varbel (Ingersoll) Bicknell standing.
- Katherine Szarek (9 KB)
Taken in Poland, Abt. 1940.
- Thomas Henry Mann (38 KB)
Hope to get more info. on this side.
- Aaron Altman (6 KB)
Brother to Fannie Ferden (Altman) Johnson.
- Thomas McKeever (7 KB)
He was married to Laura Rebecca (Ingersoll.
- Florence (Brewer) Ingersoll (37 KB)
She was the first wife of William Francis Ingersoll.
- Mathew & Mary Radziwiecki (25 KB)
Frank Albert Radziwiecki's Mother & Father.
- Mary Ellen (Dickinson) Ingersoll, Abt. 1910. (42 KB)
She was married to Henry Wheeler Ingersoll.
- Cornelius Harvey Reed (46 KB)
He was married to Mary Jane (Vance), accuired from Hazel Reed & is the only known picture.
- Harry Ingersoll (5 KB)
Another Ingersoll cousin.
- Ed & Peg (Effie Marie Johnson) Brasel, Abt. 1920. (24 KB)
Picture was probably taken in the central Illinois area, somewhere around Flanagan to Beardstown.
- Frank & Helen Zyla (29 KB)
50th Wedding Anniversary
- Henrietta (Ingersoll) Mann (6 KB)
She was married to Thomas Mann.
- Laura (Lod) Ingersoll (7 KB)
She was married to Tom McKeever.
- Osburn Cousin's (12 KB)
This picture was a postcard sent to their cousin's Myrtle & Iva Osburn. They are from Left to Right, Gracie Badger, Ruth Riggs, & Pearl Badger.
- Casimer & Teresa Radziwiecki's wedding. (7 KB)
Taken in Poland.
- All the Grandkids (55 KB)
Taken at Grandma & Grandpa's house, from left to right, Lauren, Briana, Lydia, Courtney, Kyle, Jestin, Dennis, & Austin.
- Lydia & Karen Radziwiecki (15 KB)
Lydia (Radziwiecki)Reed, with her sister Karen (Radziwiecki)Rondelli.
- Joe & Hazel (Bicknell) Reed's Wedding Picture (30 KB)
Wedding picture, taken October 25, 1941, in Hammond, Lake Co., Indiana.
- Frank & Mary (Zyla) Radziwiecki (11 KB)
Taken at John Wyskiel's son's wedding, in 1977.
- Charles W. Ingersoll (7 KB)
Not much other info. on Charles.
- The Reed boys (18 KB)
Left to right: Sam Reed, Clifford (Al) Reed, Marvin Wilcoxin, Alvin Wilcox, Joe Reed, & Jim Reed.
- Robert & Louetta (Curtis) Osburn (32 KB)
50th Wedding Anniversary, 1938.
- Albert Ingersoll (7 KB)
Another Ingersoll cousin.
- Dick & Cary's Children (7 KB)
Taken at the Johnson Family Reunion. From Lft. to Rgt., Ed, Dick, Bob, Etta, Juanita, & Naomi.
- Great Great Grandparents (67 KB)
This is the only picture of Levi & Louvica Curtis that I have ever seen. Dennis Reed Feb. 18, 2002.
- Joseph Richard Reed (4 KB)
Taken at a Florida campground.
- John & Andrew Radziwiecki (18 KB)
John from East Chicago, Indiana and his brother Andrew from New York.
- Fanny (Altman) Johnson (23 KB)
Left to right: Top row Ekkie & Clifford Reed, John Johnson, Peg Brassel. Bottom row: Fannie Ferden Johnson, Katrina & Aaron Altman (brother to Fannie).
- Casimer, Teresa, & Richard Radziwiecki (32 KB)
Recieved from Richard Radziwiecki on Oct. 25, 2001. This picture was taken in front of Joe & Jadwiga's house in Munster, Lake Co., Indiana. Pictured are Casimir, son Richard, and wife Teresa.