- William A. Gebhart and Family (211 KB)
A photo of my paternal great-grandparents, William A. and Sarah (Gerber)Gebhart with their 2 daughters, Margaret and Ruth.From the early 1900's.
- The Reesman Family, Spring 1999 (356 KB)
This is a photo of myself, my husband, Rick, and our 3 boys - Tyler age 8, Travis age 5, and Austin age 2.
- George and Minnie (Manke) Dauer (105 KB)
A photo of my great-grandparents, George and Minnie (Manke) Dauer.
- Sarah (Gerber) Gebhart (65 KB)
A picture of my great-grandmother, Sarah (Gerber) Gebhart as a young girl.Photo from abt. 1870
- The Reesmans, summer 1999 (1110 KB)
This picture was taken June, 1999 at Alberta Falls in Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado.We were in Colorado for a Gebhart Family Reunion.
- Happy Birthday! (158 KB)
My great-grandmother, Minnie (Manke) Dauer on her 78th birthday in 1970.
- William Alvin Gebhart (248 KB)
Photo of my great-grandfather, William A. Gebhart, taken in Jamestown, NY late 1800's.
- David Gebhart, 1964 (119 KB)
This is a picture of my father, David L. Gebhart, taken in 1964.
- Daughters of George and Minnie (Manke) Dauer (109 KB)
Photo from the 1920's of the daughters of George and Minnie (Manke) Dauer.Left to right:Marion, Phyliss, Ruth (my grandmother), Bernice and Patricia.
- Children of John and Vinna (Baker) Glasser (167 KB)
Children of John "Harry" and Vinna (Baker) Glasser taken in 1916. Back left to right: Joseph, Emmeline, Vista (my grandmother). Front left to right: David, Harry holding Adelbert, and Lulu.
- Doris (Howard) Gebhart (103 KB)
This is my mother, Doris M. (Howard) Gebhart, in her high school senior picture, 1951.
- Mary Jane (Koser) Gebhart and sons (487 KB)
Back, left to right, William (my great-grandfather) and Horace.Front, left to right, Thomas and their mother, Mary Jane (Koser) Gebhart (my great-great-grandmother).
- Vinna (Baker) Glasser (33 KB)
Photo of my great-grandmother, Vinna Jane (Baker) Glasser as a young woman. From abt. 1890's - early 1900's.
- Happy Anniversary! (270 KB)
My grandparents, David W. and Vista (Glasser) Gebhart on their 50th wedding anniversary.
- The Gerber Family (371 KB)
Front: my great-great-grandparents, David and Margaret (Sauer) Gerber.Back, left to right:their daughters, Anna, Laura and Sarah (my great-grandmother).
- Conrad and Borghild (Olsen) Howard (77 KB)
Photo of my great-grandparents, Conrad and Borghild (Olsen) Howard, date unknown.In the window behind them, you can see the reflection of my grandfather as he takes this picture.
- David W. Gebhart, age 10 (111 KB)
This is my grandfather, David W. Gebhart, at age 10.This would've been taken around 1910.
- Double take! (115 KB)
Photo of my great-grandmother, Vinna (Baker) Glasser and her twin sister, Vista.I'm not sure which is which, but I'm guessing my great-grandmother is the one on the right.
- Borghild (Olsen) Howard with her children (350 KB)
My great-grandmother, Borghild (Olsen) Howard, with her children left to right: Hans (my grandfather), Arne, Frank, Conrad, and Ruth.
- Hans Otto and Ruth (Dauer) Howard (468 KB)
A photo of my maternal grandparents, Hans O. and Ruth (Dauer) Howard, taken abt 1960.
- Anne (Hoel) Haugom (199 KB)
Photo of my great-great-grandmother, Anne (Hoel) Haugom.
- Conrad Nicolai Howard (369 KB)
My great-grandfather, Conrad Nicolai Howard, as a young man.
- Hans Otto Howard, 1926 (254 KB)
A picture of my maternal grandfather, Hans O. Howard, in a 1926 graduation photo.
- Mathias Haugom (45 KB)
Photo of my great-great-grandfather, Mathias Haugom.
- Borghild Sophia (Olsen) Howard (384 KB)
My great-grandmother, Borghild (Olsen) Howard, as a young woman.
- Ruth (Dauer) Howard, confirmation. (671 KB)
A photo of my maternal grandmother, Ruth (Dauer)Howard on her confirmation.
- Four Generations (289 KB)
Standing in back, George Dauer (my great-grandfather) and his daughter, Ruth (Dauer) Howard (my grandmother).Seated in chair, George's mother, Amolia (Newman) Dauer (my great-great-grandmother).Sitting on the ground, Ruth's daughter, Joyce (Howard) Illes (my Aunt).Photo taken abt. 1940.
- George Washington Dauer (253 KB)
My great-grandfather, George W. Dauer.According to my Aunt Joyce, this picture must have been taken on the wedding day of one of his daughters, Marion or Patsy.She says he wouldn't wear a boutonniere for any other occasion.
- Two Manke Sisters (165 KB)
My great-grandmother, Minnie (Manke) Dauer, age 4, and her sister, Alma, age 2.Taken abt 1896.