- Stanley & Orpha Rosser (60 KB)
Stanley and Orpha (Messick) Rosser about 1970 at their home in Grants Pass, Oregon.
- Betty, Bob and Ruth Reed in 1923 (21 KB)
Formal portrait of the children of Charles Reed and Mabelle (Hamaker) Reed.
- Clyde and Lettie (Hamaker) Disney (52 KB)
Clyde and Lettie (Hamaker) Disney in Bradford, Pennsylvania. They had one son, Adrian.
- Frank Stanley Rosser and Orpha Elvesta Messick (11 KB)
Wedding day of May 20, 1917 (Winner, South Dakota).
- Home of Mary (Livingston) Shaffer (57 KB)
Mary (Livingston) Shaffer was the mother of Emma Shaffer Rosser, mother of Frank Stanley Rosser, my maternal grandfather.
- Henry Wise Smith-Pharaba (Gosser) Smith, Missouri (27 KB)
Parents of Isabel (Smith) Messick, mother of Orpha (Messick) Rosser who was mother to Lola (Rosser) Reed.
- Walter Shaffer, brother of Emma Shaffer (16 KB)
Walter Shaffer worked in a dairy and then went into politics, becoming mayor of Colesburg, IA for two terms in the 1880's or 90's.
- Lola (Rosser) Reed in 1929 (44 KB)
As a small child in South Dakota in 1929. She and her family traveled by wagon to Oklahoma and then to Arizona during the Great Depression. She has lived in Alaska since 1968.
- Emma (Shaffer) Rosser and daughters (29 KB)
Emma (Shaffer) Rosser and daughters Florence and Mabel (Lois) about 1900. Emma divorced John Rosser and married John Garlow in 1901 and died less than two months later. Her daughters who had gone with her after their parent's divorce were adopted out.
- Reeds and Ostlers in Saginaw 1953 (80 KB)
Front left: Bob and Lola and son Mike Reed (recently back from being stationed in the Philippines)Back Left: Stanley and Lorraine Ostler with unknown babyBack Right: Ruth Kreider Ostler and "Aunt" Ethel JilsonFront Right: Jerry and Betty Ostler with son Bill Ostler and Stanley and Lorraine's daughter Patricia
- Joseph W. Rosser and sons (41 KB)
Joseph W. Rosser and sons Elmer and Stanley about 1900. Joseph and Emma divorced in 1900 and the boys went with Joseph, eventually moving from Iowa to South Dakota.
- Charles Reed and son (38 KB)
Charles Henry Reed and son Robert Hamaker Reed about 1950.
- Mabelle (Hamaker) Reed (40 KB)
Mabelle (Hamaker) Reed jumping rope circa 1940's?
- James Erwin and Isabel (Smith) Messick and family (9 KB)
About 1944 - Gregory, South Dakota;L to R (back): Florence, Olive, Everett, Evelyn, Orpha;L to R (front): James Erwin (father), Gladys, Isabel (mother).