The Earp Family:Information about Virginia Ann Cooksey
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Virginia Ann Cooksey (b. February 02, 1821, d. January 14, 1893)
|Virginia Cooksey Earp|
Virginia Ann Cooksey1 was born February 02, 1821 in Kentucky2, and died January 14, 1893 in San Bernardino County, California2.She married Nicholas Porter Earp on July 27, 1840 in Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky3, 4, son of Walter Earp and Martha Ann Early.
More About Virginia Ann Cooksey and Nicholas Porter Earp:
Marriage: July 27, 1840, Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky.5, 6
Children of Virginia Ann Cooksey and Nicholas Porter Earp are:
- +James Cooksey Earp, b. June 28, 1841, Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky7, d. January 25, 1926, Los Angeles County, California7.
- +Virgil Walter Earp, b. July 18, 1843, Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky7, d. October 20, 1905, Goldfield, Esmeralda County, Nevada7.
- Martha Elizabeth Earp, b. September 25, 1845, Kentucky8, d. May 26, 1856, Monmouth,Warren County, Illinois8.
- Wyatt Berry Stapp Earp, b. March 19, 1848, Monmouth,Warren County, Illinois8, d. January 13, 1929, Los Angeles County, California8.
- Morgan Seth Earp, b. April 24, 1851, Pella, Marion County, Iowa9, d. March 18, 1882, Tombstone, Cochise County, Arizona9.
- Adelia Douglas Earp, b. June 16, 1861, Pella, Marion County, Iowa, d. January 16, 1941, San Bernardino County, California10.