Started Published 10/23/2003 06:40 PMHI MY NAME IS MARIE RIVITUSO I AM MARRIED NOW LAST NAME IS MORENO
I AM LOOKING FOR MY SISTER
CHARLOTTE JOAN RIVITUSO OR LAST NAME CAN BE (NOGES)
PLEASE IF YOU KNEW HER PLEASE LET HER KNEW HER LITTLE SISTER
IS LOOKING FOR HER AND MISS HER SO SO MUCH PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME EMAIL UNLESS IT HAS TO DO WITH THIS PAGE THIS MEANS ALOT TO ME I NEED TO FIND MY SISTER
LOT OF LOVE AND GOD BLESS
(UPDATE) Updated 03/09/2010 03:59 PM
ON AUG 28TH 2012 MY SISTER CHARLOTTE FRIEND FOUND THIS PAGE AND CALLED CHARLOTTE AND TOLD HER WAS YOUR LAST NAME WAS RIVITUSO MY SISTER SAYED YES HER FRIEND TOLD HER LET ME SHOW YOU THIS WEB SITE CHARLOTTE SHE FULL OUT OF HER CHEIR SHE CALLED MY BROTHER AND THEN CALLED ME MY HEART IS ALL TOGETHER AS ONE FOREVER. I NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY HOLE LIFE AS I AM RIGHT NOW.THANK YOU LORD GOD. AMEN I DID NOT WANT TO DIE NOT KNOWING WERE MY SWEET SISTER IS ANY MORE I HAVE HER BACK.
Descendants of john noges
Generation No. 1
1. JOHN1 NOGES was born October 18, 1913 in New Jersey, and died August 08, 1965 in New Jersey. He married LOTTIE NOGES. She was born December 05, 1915 in New Jersey, and died July 1982 in New Jersey.
Child of JOHN NOGES and LOTTIE NOGES is:
2. i. CONSTANCE FRANCES NOGES RIVITUSO, b. November 22, 1933, Passaic New Jersey; d. May 26, 1974, Passaic New Jersey.
Generation No. 2
2. CONSTANCE FRANCES NOGES2 RIVITUSO (JOHN NOGES) was born November 22, 1933 in Passaic New Jersey, and died May 26, 1974 in Passaic New Jersey. She married MARIO RIVITUSO 1958 in Los Angels, son of SALVATOR RIVITUSO and GRACE RIVITUSO. He was born January 21, 1932 in Italy, and died December 10, 1991 in Washington.
More About CONSTANCE FRANCES NOGES RIVITUSO:
Burial: May 31, 1974, St Michaels Cemetery Garfield New Jersey MY MOTHERS SIDE KATE NOGES 1882 DIED 1944 GRANDDAUGHTER JOAN PLACER 1935 TO 1970 FATHER WILLAM MIAZGA 1889 TO 1971.
More About MARIO RIVITUSO:
Burial: December 17, 1991, Holy Cross Cemetery Culver City Cailfornia
Children of CONSTANCE RIVITUSO and MARIO RIVITUSO are:
i. MARIE VIVIAN RIVITUSO, b. August 06, 1965, Los Angeles California; m. RICHARD RAY MORENO, July 06, 1991, 101 linden street east lansing Michigan; b. January 08, 1964, Michigan.
3. ii. GRACE FRANCES RIVITUSO, b. August 07, 1963, los Angeles CA.
4. iii. SALVATOR RIVITUSO, b. August 04, 1961, los Angeles CA.
iv. CHARLOTTE JONI RIVITUSO, b. November 09, 1956, los Angeles Ca.
Generation No. 3
3. GRACE FRANCES RIVITUSO Mario Rivituso(CONSTANCE FRANCES NOGES was born August 07, 1963 in los Angeles CA. She married DUANE ALBERT POUIN. He was born June 28, 1957.
Children of GRACE RIVITUSO and DUANE POUIN are:
i. JESCICA RIVITUSO4 POUIN, b. August 23, 1986.
ii. DUANE ALBERT POUIN JR, b. August 15, 1991.
4. SALVATOR3 RIVITUSO (CONSTANCE FRANCES NOGES, JOHN NOGES) was born August 04, 1961 in los Angeles CA. He married CYNTHIA LYNN LUKINS.
Children of SALVATOR RIVITUSO and CYNTHIA LUKINS are:
5. i. TIFFANY LYNN RIVITUSO, b. October 06, 1979; d. March 31, 2004, Torrince Hosptel CA.
ii. HARLEY DURAN RIVITUSO, b. September 15, 1999.
Generation No. 4
5. TIFFANY LYNN RIVITUSOwas born October 06, 1979, and died March 31, 2004 in Torrince Hosptel CA. She married DANIEL OWENS BUCK June 2003.
More About TIFFANY LYNN RIVITUSO:
Burial: April 04, 2004, Torrince CA
Child of TIFFANY RIVITUSO and DANIEL BUCK is:
i. ABAGAIL ROSE5 BUCK.
Concetta (Rivituso), age 96, of Clifton, NJ. Funeral C on Jan. 27, 2014
joan placer bron in 1935 passed away 1970
katy noges born on 1882 passed away 1944
father willam miazga born on 1889 passed away in 1971
mother frances bron on 1898 passed away 1938
daughter lotter noges borm on 1917 passed away 1982
constance rivitusomy motherborn 1933 passed way in 1974
- MY FATHER MARIO (86 KB)
- Marie Vivian Rivituso (41 KB)
This is me Now
- MY NEICE TIFFANY RIVITUSO (122 KB)
MY NEICE TIFFANY RIVITUSO RIP
- MY DAD & MOM ME AND MY SISTER RIVITUSO (162 KB)
MY DAD ME AND MY SISTER
- WERE MY MOM ISHER GRAVE SITE (71 KB)
- Family (139 KB)
- RIP MOM (165 KB)
I NEVER GOT TO SEE YOU THAT HURT MY HEART REALLY BAD BUT I KNOW IN MY HEART YOU AND DAD ARE TOGETHER AND BOTH LOVE ME AND LOOKING OVER ME.
- MY Nece Tiffane Lenn Rivituso (153 KB)
RIP MY SWEET TIFF
- WERE MY MOM REST IN PEACE (428 KB)
MISS U MOM
- MY OLDER SISTERCHARLOTTE RIVITUSO (122 KB)
HOW I HAVE MISSED U
- MY FAMILY AND ME (224 KB)
- MY SWEET OLDER SISTER (121 KB)
SISTER CHARLOTTE RIVITUSO
- WHAT I AM (14 KB)
WHAT I AM AND LOVE IT
- SISCHARLOTTE RIVITUSO (52 KB)
- Grandmother (48 KB)
MY SWEET Grandmother
- MY GREAT GRANDFATHER (343 KB)
- My DADS GRAVE SIDE (105 KB)
MY DAD GRAVE SIDE
- ARE FLAG AND ITS HISTERY (36 KB)
(Italian) History of the Sicilian flag La Bandier della Sicilia: La TrinacriaSicilian Culture: The TrinacriaThe flag of Sicily (Sicilian: Bannera dâ Sicilia) (Italian: Bandiera siciliana) was first adopted in 1282, after the successful Sicilian Vespers revolt against Charles I of Sicily. It is characterized by the presence of the triskelion (trinacria) in its middle, the (winged) head of Medusa and three wheat ears. The three bent legs allegedly represent the three points of the triangular shape of the island of Sicily itself. The present design became the official public flag of the Autonomous Region of Sicily on 4 January 2000, after the passing of an apposite law which advocates its use on public buildings, schools, city halls, and all the other places in which Sicily is represented.The flag is bisected diagonally into regions colored red and yellow, red representing the municipality of Palermo, yellow representing Corleone, which in medieval times was an agricultural city of renown. Palermo and Corleone were the first two cities to found a confederation against the Angevin rule.The flag looks somewhat similar to the flag of the Isle of Man, especially for the use of the triskelion in both of these; today, the triskelion (or trisceli) is also widely considered the actual symbol of Sicily. The symbol is also known as the trinacria, which is also an ancient name of Sicily. The name was also revived and used during the Aragonese period of the Kingdom of Sicily immediately after the Sicilian Vespers (1282) which ended Angevin rule.During the period of Muslim rule under Emirate of Sicily Sicily used a pure green flag, similar to the former national Flag of Libya under Muammar Gaddafi.