|I am looking for the ancestors and descendants of Louis Ososki, born 1831 Russian, Poland, tailor, died 8 May 1893 London,married to Annie Louise Ososki ( née Beek ), born 1833, Russian, Poland, died 1906 Berlin, Germany. They had the following children:|
1. Augusta Ososki, born 1853 London, married 3x :the first in1874 London to George Nordon, and then toHugo Richter and John James Wilson. Augusta died in 1929 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, with a large lineage.
2. Eleanor Ososki, born 1858 London, married1874 London to Theodor Freitag Marks ( my ancestors ). Eleanor died in 1920 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil with a large lineage.
3. Rebecca Ososki, born 1859 London, married 1875 London, to Abraham Adlee.
4. Dora Ososki, born 1861 London, married 1878 London, to Julius Alexander Dinte, with a large lineage in Australia. Her second husband called James Henry Edward Warren.
5. Louise Ososki, born 1862 London, married 1881 London, to Maximiliam Sugar ( or Maurice Eyck ).
6. David Ososki, born 1863 London, married 1887 London, to Frances Phillips, born 1864 London. Had four children: Hilda, Louis, Solomon and Leslie Ososki. David died in 1897 London.
7. Charlotte Ososki ( Lotte ), born 1865 London, married 1884 London to Isaac Phillips, and her second husband was Louis Krentz. Lotte and Louis lived in Berlin until 1910 and had four children : Arthur, Wilhelm, Victor and Alfred Krentz.
8. Esther Ososki, born 1867 London, married1886 London to Moses Woolfe, and they had two children : Leopold Woolfe and Louis Woolfe ( both from Northamptonshire, England ).
9.Miriam Ososki, born 1869 London, married and moved to Berlin where she died with her family.
10. Solomon Ososki, born 1871 London, died single in 13 June 1891 London.
11. Annie Louise Ososki, born 1873 London, married 06 Nov 1894 London to Elkan Symonds, who died in 1906 in Willesden, England. They had two children : Etta and Louis Symonds.
12. Leopold John Ososki, born 1875 London.
I would like to swap data.
|Louis Ososki- Relatives and Descendants|
Updated June 12, 2005