My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Thomas Lea Smith
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Thomas Lea Smith (b. 1802, d. May 07, 1861)Thomas Lea Smith (son of Thomas Lea Smith and Dorcas Frith) was born 1802 in Cluster Cottage, Warwick Bermuda, and died May 07, 1861 in Bloomfield, Paget, Bermuda.He married Caroline Catherine Nelmes on April 29, 1830 in Christ Church, Warwick, Bermuda.
Notes for Thomas Lea Smith:
Educated at Yale Medical School, Practised as Physician, Bermuda
More About Thomas Lea Smith:
Baptism: June 20, 1802, Christ Church, Warwick, Bermuda.
More About Thomas Lea Smith and Caroline Catherine Nelmes:
Marriage: April 29, 1830, Christ Church, Warwick, Bermuda.
Children of Thomas Lea Smith and Caroline Catherine Nelmes are:
- +Julian Greenhow Smith, b. January 17, 1845, Salt Kettle, Paget Bermuda, d. August 20, 1907, Salamanca New York.
- James Frederick Smith, b. 1830, d. date unknown.
- Oberlin Cheesman Smith, b. February 17, 1839, d. date unknown.
- Helena Mary Louise Smith, b. January 13, 1843, d. date unknown.
- Louise Griswell Smith, b. November 28, 1847, d. date unknown.
- Frederica Oberlin Smith, b. February 24, 1851, d. date unknown.