1) I am currently searching in the Bannesdorf, Germany area for relatives of Christof Hahn 1818-1844 who was married to Anna Hahn 1819-1884 and their son who immigrated to the Audubon, Iowa area, Christoph Hahn 1843-1929.He had a son Gustav Adolf Hahn 1875-1958.
2) Claus Hinrich Kluver ?-after 1788 married Ann Brandt of Krumbeck dual duchies, Germany.They had a son Fredrich Adolph Kluver 1787-1838 married Margaretha Spangenberg 1789-1838.They had Christian Friederich Kluver who married Tebbel Tank who had Claus Heinrich Kluver who immigrated to Iowa, was married to Dorothea Lofrenz, they had a daughter Margaretta Kluver, Claus was murdered in 1884 by a hired hit man.
3) Somewhere in the midwest William R. Russell ?-1851 married Charlotte ?-1847, had James R. Russell 1835-1919 married Sarah Alice Wells, had Frank P. Russell ?-1931 who lived in California for a time married Willie Ann Anderson 1881-1957 had Frank Willie Russell 1915-1974, my grandfather.
4) Griffin Anderson 1820-1860 of Ireland married Mary Anderson 1828-? had Daniel Anderson 1850-1917 married Lidia Orlens Willis and had Willie Anne (Maria) Anderson 1881-1957 who married Frank P. Russell and had my grandfather Frank Willie Russell.
5) George A. Jones 1865-1953 married Anna Neilson of Sweden 1871-1951 and had Ruth Blanche Jones 1912-1980 in Saskatchewan, Canada.She is my grandmother.
6) Thomas MIller of Ontario, Canada 1829-1894 married Anne Watson 1829-1916 had William James Miller 1859-1935 of Vaughn Ontario who married Emma Victoria Rogers 1864-1906 of Warwick Ontario who had NMaggie Mae Miller 1883-1934 who died in Saskatchewan, she married Claud Henry Palmer 1878-1955 who had my grandmother Thelma Vida Palmer 1907-1975.
7) Emma Victoria Rogers' parents were David Rogers 1809-1865 and Elizabeth Benson 1815-1877 they were United Empire Loyalists.