- John Thomas Woodward (1842- 1915) circa 1890 (34 KB)
John Woodward (1842 - 1915) was the husband of Mary Ann Woodward (1856 -1937).They were the adoptive parents of Louise Hudson (1899), the wife of Samuel Ryder (1897 -1963).Thomas was an officer in the Salvation Army in Kirkdale, Liverpool.In this photograph the box in his hand is labelled "SELF DENIAL WEEK"
- Winifred Reynolds (63 KB)
The wife of Benjamin Kent
- William Ryder (1831 - 1895) (34 KB)
William Rider (Ryder) was a ships carpenter in Liverpool.He married Ellen Turner in 1853.His father, William Rider (born 1802) was a Burgess of Liverpool, see related links below.
- Sarah Jacques nee Rider (Ryder) 1856 -1930 (24 KB)
Sarah Rider was the daughter of William Rider (1831 -1895).She adpoted Samuel Ryder on the death of his parents William and Margaret Ryder nee (Norris).
- Roland Woodward (1886 -1908) (53 KB)
Roland was the son of John Thomas Woodward.He was killed in action in the Boer War, 1908.
- William (Willie) George Kinrade (1893 -1916) (27 KB)
William was the nephew of Mary Ann Woodward nee Kinrade.He was killed in action in the Somme, World War I, 1916
- Mary Ann Woodward (nee Kinrade) 1856 -1937 (34 KB)
Mary was the wife of John Thomas Woodward, the adoptive parents of Louise Ryder (nee Hudson)
- George & Kenneth Ryder (28 KB)
In Service Uniforms, World War II
- Samuel & Louise Ryder (32 KB)
- Agnes Joughin aged 4, born 1907 (34 KB)
Agnes is the daughter of Charles John Joughin, chief baker on the Titanic.
- Wedding Group of Thomas and Margaret Hodges (68 KB)
Parents of Edith Hodges