Kenneth Sammons Family Tree:Information about Tugalo McCurry Sammons
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Tugalo McCurry Sammons (b. May 1881, d. 1958)Tugalo McCurry Sammons (son of Benjamin Franklin Sammons and Sarah Reed Ussery) was born May 1881 in South Carolina, and died 1958 in Oconee, SC.He married Annie L. Floyd, daughter of Monroe Floyd and Lousia Barrett.
More About Tugalo McCurry Sammons:
Burial: Unknown, Beverdam Baptist Church.
Children of Tugalo McCurry Sammons and Annie L. Floyd are:
- Bessie Sammons.
- Ida Sammons.
- Marietta Sammons.
- +Pearl Sammons, b. June 25, 1902, South Carolina, d. Bet. January - February 1967, Hart Co, Ga.
- William "Bill" Sammons.
- +Clyde Sammons, b. January 25, 1903, Townville, SC, d. April 03, 2000, Anderson, SC 1501 E. Greenville St..
- +Benjamin Franklin Sammons, b. February 10, 1911, Dothan, Alabama, d. December 19, 1973, Oconee, SC.
- Louise Sammons, b. 1914, Townville, SC, d. February 22, 2000, Anderson, SC 227 Hazelwood Dr..
- Raymond Sammons, b. November 23, 1916, d. September 1984.
- +Sylvester Sammons, b. April 27, 1919, Oconee, SC ?, d. January 24, 2004, Easley Nursing Center.
- +Robert Lee Sammons, b. September 22, 1921, d. April 20, 2003, Anderson, SC.
- Ray Sammons, b. January 31, 1925, d. January 18, 1995.