- Leubner family ancestral home (81 KB)
This is a photo of my Leubner's line ancestral home in Neugersdorf, Sachsen, Germany.
- AnnaMarie Ritter Leubner ~ Neugersdorf, Sachsen DE (30 KB)
She chose to remain in Germany when her husband, Friedrich Wilhelm Leubner, b ca 1829, emigrated to Serbin, Lee Co. Texas in 1870. Her birth date is unknown and she died 22 December 1892 in Neugersdorf. Children emigrated in 1878 and 1884 - one daughter stayed in Germany.
- Abner Pryor Womack, son of Richard & Martha Womack (34 KB)
He was born 05 May 1806 and died 16 Jan 1893 in Bosque County, Texas at the home of his son, Abner Carroll Womack.
- Cemetery marker for Abner Pryor Womack (36 KB)
This covers his entire grave and is usually covered with dirt. Cemetery, Womack - White Family Cemetery in Morgan, Bosque Co, Texas. Photo taken by Reba Smith. I've been to the cemetery but never could find his grave because it was covered with dirt. Cattle frequently walk through this cemetery and some stones are broken.
- Dr. Jesse Dodson>Jesse J. Dodson> * Jesse Dodson (21 KB)
* He was born 1815 in Kentucky and died Feb 1890 in Coryell Co, Texas. Jesse was the husband of Mary Jane Judkins.
- Mary Jane (Judkins) Dodson (16 KB)
Photo taken, 3 Jul 1889. She was born, 6 Oct 1859, Bibb Co Alabama and died 23 Mar 1899, in Flat, Coryell Co, Texas. She was d/o Edmond G.(Gray?) Judkins and Mary Waits, d/o Wiley B. Waits.
- William Austin Cook (7 KB)
He was the son of Evans Simeon Cook and Susan Murphey. William was born 15 Dec 1832 in Marion Co, Alabama and died 15 May 1889 in Morgan, Bosque Co, Texas. He was the husband of Phedora Womack, d/o Abner Pryor Womack and Annastasia Short.
- Phedora (Womack) Cook (15 KB)
She was born 22 Mar 1833 in Copiah Co, Mississippi, d/o Abner Pryor Womack and Anastasia Short. She married, 12 Oct 1854, Polk Co, Texas, Wm. Austin Cook. Phedora died 30 March 1875, Morgan, Bosque Co, Texas