francis sharp geneology page:Information about Francis Marion I Sharp
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Francis Marion I Sharp (b. 12 07 1838, d. 8 07 1908)Francis Marion I Sharp (son of Henry Sharp and Sarah Jane Barton) was born 12 07 1838 in Macoupin Co. Il, and died 8 07 1908 in Joplin, Jasper Co. Missouri.He married Mary Elizabeth Bland on 3 07 1872 in Litchfield, Montgomery Co. Il, daughter of James P Bland and Sarah Millen.
More About Francis Marion I Sharp:
Fact 3: 1st wife mary Cowan.
Fact 4: 1889, lived at 508 benton blvd , Kc Mo.
Fact 5: built Bullene, Moore and Emory (bird thayer) bldg KC.
Fact 6: Dry goods palace.
Fact 7: moved to 212 Moffet,Joplin.
Fact 8: served in civ. war , Co B 14th Ill. infantry reg. Music.
Fact 9: source : Mrs. Peters' book.
More About Francis Marion I Sharp and Mary Elizabeth Bland:
Marriage: 3 07 1872, Litchfield, Montgomery Co. Il.
Children of Francis Marion I Sharp and Mary Elizabeth Bland are:
- +Howard Sharp, b. Abt. 1872, ?, d. date unknown, ?.
- Effie May Sharp, b. 6 12 1873, ?, d. date unknown, ?.
- +Charles Henry Sharp, b. 9 23 1874, Litchfield, Montgomery Co Il, d. date unknown, ?.
- Amy Florence Sharp, b. 11 04 1876, Macoupin Co Il, d. date unknown, Joplin Missouri.
- Helen Beatrice Sharp, b. Aft. 1871, Macoupin Co Il, d. date unknown, Booneville Mo.
- +John Roland Sharp, b. 4 26 1887, Macoupin Co Il, d. Abt. 1957, Joplin Missouri.
- +Francis Marion II Sharp, b. 6 01 1878, Kansas City, Jackson Co. Mo, d. 1931, Joplin (Jasper Co) Missouri.