Welcome! We are researching both Mennonite Brethren lines and a Mayflower line, involving the descendants of George Soule who moved from the Dartmouth, Mass./Tiverton, Rhode Island area to Blenheim, New York. We have some missing documentation on this lineage, involving the Newcomb, Soule and Jones families of Blenheim, New York and West Deerfield, Mass. We are always happy to share information with fellow researchers.
- Dad, Taq Qaddam, Iraq (46 KB)
Commander Siemens serving with the U.S. Marine Corps in Iraq, 2006
- Gravestone, Old Hatfield Burying Ground, Mass. (75 KB)
- Maj.Calvin Smith's Gravestone, Colrain, Mass. (64 KB)
- Headstone, Howland Cemetery, Conway, Mass. (56 KB)
- 1704 Monument, Old Deerfield Burying Ground (29 KB)
This marks the site of the victims of the February 29, 1703/4 massacre at Deerfield, Massachusetts, by the French and Indians.
- Gravestone of Joshua Totman, Colrain, Mass. (80 KB)
Joshua was born on the coast but moved to the mountain town of Colrain during the Revolution. He was descended from two Mayflower families.
- Headstone of Experience Totman, Buckland Center (37 KB)
Experience was daughter of Joshua and Elizabeth (Ward) Totman, and a descendant of the Pilgrims Stephen Hopkins and Thomas Rogers.
- Modern Gravestone of William Brewster (74 KB)
- Gravestone of Ensign Israel Gates, Conway, Mass. (53 KB)
Born in Sudbury, Mass., Ensign Gates served in the American Revolution from Conway. His descendant, Israel Gates Boyden, Jr., was my great grandfather.
- Gravestone of Chauncey Jones, Shelburne Falls (52 KB)
Chauncey was a mechanic and later a grinder in a cutlery shop. He served in Co. K, 60th Massachusetts Infantry, during the Civil War.