|Jacquelyn Jeanne Sorby|
4362 Yacht Harbor Drive
|I am researching the ancestors of Jacquelyn Whitmore. The main family linesareTibbetts, Rines, Whitmore and Church. Although I have considerable information dating from the 17th Century to present about these families and others mentioned below, I am seeking information about the following:|
1. Who were the parents ofJoel Church b.1829, Jobes Cabin, NC and w.Rhoda Catherine Payne, b.1828,NC?
2. Who were the parents of Martha Chase, b. abt. 1819 in ME; mother’s name may be Fitzgerald?
3. Martha Chase m. John Rines about 1841 in ME. Four children b. in ME before 1860; Algar & Mary b. WI and 4 b. MN. Their 1st child Charles Henry Rines was the 1st Mayor of Princeton, MN. John Rines divorced Martha 1870-1880 in Princeton, MN. Where did he go and when did he die?
4.Who were the parents of Charles Henry Whitmore, b.1847 near Elmira NY? His fatherwas born VT & mother in Canada. Charles may have had a brother Merritt and a sister.Found Orrin & Elia, Sister Melissa brother Fremon. Cato, Cayuga, NY 1850. Where did they go? They are not there in 1860. Who was Orrin's father? Who was Eliza's father?
5. Elizabeth Depeu, chr. Feb 2, 1766 in NJ, m. Isaac Cole, b. 12/5/1766, NJ. Elizabeth’sfather was Isaac & mother, Brechje. Who were Brechje’s parents? We also need additional information about the origins and parents of Isaac Cole.
6. Andrew Fitch, b 3/12/1747 Preston, CT (?), m. 1740 to Mary Leffingwell, b.RI8/20/1756in New London CT. Neither islisted in CT Vital Records. Is there confirming evidence of the date and location of the marriage? Who were mary’s Mary parents?
6)Margaret Clarissa Kelly m. (abt 1846) Andrew Depu Cole in PA. Her father was Thomas Kelly & Mother Hannah Gutherie. Who are the parents of Thomas Kelly & Hannah Guthrie?
I would like to hear from anyone who is working on thesefamily lines and will be pleased to share what information I have.
My husband is researching the names Nathan Hawley, William Sorby, Elizabeth Momeny and Reuben Simmons and would like to hear from anyone who has information about them.
Thanks to all for your assistance.