- Robert and Annie (Koen) Summerlin (23 KB)
Taken at Annie's parents, Carey and Emma Koen home in Koenton, Alabama on the day of their wedding.
- Jim and Lana (Thayer) Summerlin (74 KB)
Taken in 1985 in Pasadena, Texas.
- William Radford Summerlin Family (54 KB)
William, Lizzie, Henry, Robert, Alma, Lela, Lou.
- William Radford Summerlin (40 KB)
Possibly taken in Stonewall, Clarke County, Mississippi where he lived from 1910 until his death in 1929. Women unknown, possibly his second wife Minnie (Patrick) Summerlin and one of his daughters.
- Sarah Elizabeth (R) and Alma Ray (L) Summerlin (59 KB)
Sarah never married, lived with her brother Henry and family after her mother Nancy's death and her father William moved to Stonewall. Alma married John William Page and made their home in Morton, MS. John died in 1960 and Alma in 1962.
- Henry Elbert (R) and Robert Lee (L) Summerlin (70 KB)
Henry married Ruby Eveline Mixon and made their home in Meridian, MS. Robert was married four time, he married Annie Lucille Koen from AL. on 12/2/1930. I am the youngest of 17 children of Robert.
- Lela Mae Summerlin (68 KB)
Lela married Walter Marion Grayson and made their home in Meridian, MS.
- Lou Eleanor Summerlin (96 KB)
Lou married Thomas Garfield Herring and made their home in Morton, MS.