The Donnelly and Thomas Genealogy Home Page:Information about Amelia YEARWOOD
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Amelia YEARWOOD (b. November 1823, d. February 16, 1915)Amelia YEARWOOD was born November 1823 in Bridgetown, Barbados, and died February 16, 1915 in Bridgetown, Barbados.She married James Henry DONNELLY on 1841 in Bridgetown, Barbados.
Notes for Amelia YEARWOOD:
Amelia had two sisters: Cecelia Yearwood called "Dear Aunt" b.
1819 d. Dec.1906 age 87. She was buried in Westbury cem.
Jane Yearwood was a step-sister, b. 1840. Was 87 years old in
More About Amelia YEARWOOD:
Burial: Unknown, Westbury Cemetary, Barbados.
Religion: Church Of England.
More About Amelia YEARWOOD and James Henry DONNELLY:
Marriage: 1841, Bridgetown, Barbados.
Children of Amelia YEARWOOD and James Henry DONNELLY are:
- Samuel DONNELLY, b. Bef. 1843, No other information but "b. 7am.", d. date unknown, Must have died as a infant.
- Eliza Gaskin DONNELLY, b. October 18, 1843, Bridgetown, Barbados, d. July 20, 1931, Bridgetown, Barbados.
- James Applewhaite DONNELLY, b. August 26, 1845, Bridgetown, Barbados, d. March 31, 1910, Savannah, GA.
- +Henry Charles DONNELLY, b. September 28, 1847, Barbados, British West Indies, d. February 29, 1920, 96 Hamilton Avenue, Yonkers, New York.
- Alice Rose DONNELLY, b. November 1849, Bridgetown, Barbados, d. September 18, 1882.
- +David DONNELLY, b. June 01, 1851, Bridgetown, Barbados, d. January 14, 1932, Barbados.
- +Edmund Lawrence DONNELLY, b. November 25, 1852, d. 1905, Demerara.
- Robert Armstrong DONNELLY, b. March 31, 1854, d. 1912, Demerara.
- Florette Keturah DONNELLY, b. June 06, 1856, d. October 10, 1931.
- Helen Barber DONNELLY, b. December 24, 1856, d. January 09, 1907.