Pierce/Johnson Family of Texas:Information about George Glasscock Rucker
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
George Glasscock Rucker (b. 2/07/1825, d. 5/29/1914)George Glasscock Rucker (son of Reubin D. Rucker and Mary Loraine Glasscock) was born 2/07/1825 in Pittsylvania Co., VA, and died 5/29/1914 in Trickham Cemetary, Coleman County, TX.He married (1) Mary R. Pape.He married (2) Annie Elizabeth //.He married (3) Caroline //.He married (4) Nancy Madeline Hall on 10/02/1869 in Travis Co., TX, daughter of Calvin Austin Hall and Elizabeth West Cherry.
More About George Glasscock Rucker and Nancy Madeline Hall:
Marriage: 10/02/1869, Travis Co., TX.
Children of George Glasscock Rucker and Nancy Madeline Hall are:
- Cora Lee Rucker, b. 8/19/1870, d. date unknown.
- +Dora J. Rucker, b. 8/19/1870, Trickham, Texas, d. date unknown, Trickham, Texas.
- Benjamin M. Rucker, b. 11/07/1872, d. date unknown.
- Lillie Dale Rucker, b. 12/25/1874, d. 12/12/1891.
- Carrie West Rucker, b. 1877, d. date unknown.
- +Henry Franklin Rucker, b. 10/06/1879, d. 12/12/1962, Coleman, Coleman County, Texas.