- Opal Chambers, Walter Chambers, Victoria Gregory (224 KB)
Opal Chambers the sister of my grandfather Lois Chambers with parents Walter and Victoria Gregory Chambers.
- Mom (131 KB)
Daughter of Lois and Dedie Chambers
- Dedie Dixon Chambers (209 KB)
My grandmother, wife of Lois Chambers
- Dad (174 KB)
Son of Charlie Spain and Ruth Mullins.
- Grave of Lois and Dedie Dixon Chambers (541 KB)
We miss you.
- Anna Eliza Lewis (59 KB)
Anna was the wife of George Walter Spain.She was Winford Eugene Spain's grandmother.
- Walter and Victoria Gregory Chambers (815 KB)
Picture was taken shortly after their wedding. They were my great grandparents.
- Walter Chambers Family (262 KB)
Walter Chambers and wife Victoria Gregory with son Lois and daughter Goldie.
- Mary Dean Fletcher and some children (29 KB)
Mary Dean Fletcher married James M. Lewis.Four of her children stand behind her L to R, Anna Eliza Lewis, Sam Lewis, Levie Swift, Betty Huddleston
- Golda Chambers and Husband Harrison Vinson (506 KB)
Golda is the daughter of Walter and Victoria Gregory Chambers
- Albert Chambers and wife Clem (429 KB)
Albert is the brother of my grandfather Walter Chambers.
- The Cassetty Brothers (676 KB)
Children of Charlie F. and Etta Hall Cassetty.back l-r Norville, Orvillefront l-r Braxton, TommiePhoto's courtesy of Faye Willmore.
- Charlie Winford Spain (61 KB)
Charlie served in WWI.He married Ruth Mullins and is my grandfather.
- Leonie Chambers (318 KB)
1881-1929 Smith Co, Tenn.Daughter of William and Ellen Calhoun Chambers.
- Ellen Calhoun (265 KB)
Wife of William Chambers, mother of Walter Chambers, and daughter of Hardy Calhoun
- Charlie F. Cassetty and wife Etta Belle Hall (384 KB)
Photo Courtesy of Faye Willmore
- Winford Eugene Spain (280 KB)
Newspaper clippings.Dad is on the right.
- Martha Ann Carver Hunter (5 KB)
Photo contributed by my newfound cousin, DeCall Thomas.
- Graves of Lucy Hunter andHusband Thomas Dixon (585 KB)
Minchey Cemetary, Jackson Co, Tennessee.My maternal great grandparents.
- Comer Washington Cassetty (182 KB)
Comer was the son of Leonidas and Laura Webb Cassetty.He married Ruby Braswell.Courtesy of Faye Willburn
- Arnold and Olga Larson Trumm (286 KB)
This is Arnold and Olga's wedding picture.
- Robert Jackson Hunter (16 KB)
b. Apr 21, 1837 d. June 20, 1916.He and William Hunter were brothers.Their sister was Mary E. Hunter.Thanks again Cousin DeCall.
- Graves of William W. Hunter and Martha Ann Carver (456 KB)
Minchey Cemetary, Jackson Co, Tn.Thanks cousin James for holding up the tombstone.
- Three Cassetty Men (176 KB)
Courtesy of Faye Willmore
- The Larson Girls (46 KB)
Olga Trumm (my Mom) Hazel Meier, Myrtle Krug and Enid Blume in the front.Daughters on Ludwig and Nellie Nelson Larson.
- Wint and Lettie Hall Hunter (29 KB)
Winton Hunter was the son of William Hunter and Martha Ann Carver.He is the brother of Lucy Hunter my great grandmother.He married Lettie Hall.
- Graves of Robert Lee Hunter and Elnora Hall (517 KB)
Robert is brother to Lucy my great grandmother.And son of William and Marhta Hunter.
- Ethel Draper Cassetty and her three daughters (193 KB)
Ethel was the wife of Tommy Haggard CassettyDaughters L to R; Tommie Jean, Sarah Ann (baby), Etta Faye.Courtesy of Faye Willmore
- Louis and Ella Draeger Trumm (27 KB)
Picture taken somewhere in Sheboygan Wisconsin. These are my Grandparents.
- Robert Lee Hunter and Elnora Hall (74 KB)
Robert Lee is the son of William and Martha Ann Carver Hunter.He is the brother of my great grandmother Lucy Hunter.He married Elnora Hall, sister of Lettie Hall who is married to Winton, Robert's brother.
- Cassetty Brother and Sister (369 KB)
Charlie F. Cassetty and Belle Cassetty Holland.Courtesy of Faye Willmore
- My Trumm Aunts and Uncles (158 KB)
Raymond Trumm, Dorothy Trumm Pagel,Mabel Trumm Subat and Louis Trumm.
- Alexander And Susan Payne Gregory (308 KB)
Alexander Gregory is son of Milton Gregory and Susan Payne is daughter of William J. Payne.Alexander and Susan are my great great grandparents
- Leonidas Cassetty and Sarah Ann Hull W/ 2 kids (342 KB)
Charlie F. and Malinda Belle Cassetty are two of the children of Leonidas and Sarah Ann.They also had a son named Thomas Alexander.Malinda Belle married George Holland.Photo courtesy of Faye Willmore.
- Cats and Balls (72 KB)
My brother James Trumm, Alison Trumm and me in Browning Wisconsin.
- Me and Jimmy (70 KB)
Me and my older brother Jimmy in our Taylor County garden.
- Graves of Winton Hunter and Lettie Hall (544 KB)
Minchey Cemetary, Jackson Co, Tn.Winton is brother of Lucy my greatgrandmother and son of William and Martha Hunter.
- The Dixon twins with wives (107 KB)
The couple on the left are Thomas Dixon and his wife Lucy "Babe" Hunter. These are the parents of Dedie, my grandmother.The couple on the right are Thomas's twin brother James Rastus and wife Mary.
- Toy Dixon (142 KB)
Toy is the man, I do not who the boy is.Toy is the son of Thomas Dixon and Lucy Hunter.He is my Grandmothers brother.
- Alexander Gregory Family (232 KB)
Alexander and Susan Payne Gregory with some of their children.
- William and Martha Ann Carver Hunter (222 KB)
William and Martha Hunter were the parents of Lucy, Winton, Cornelius, Josephine, Wheeler, Synthia, Robert, and Mary Hunter.The were my great great Grandparents.
- Louis Gregory and wife Francis Satterfield (374 KB)
Louis is the son of Alexander and Susie Payne Grregory.Louis was killed by revenuers who had placed him under arrest for running moonshine.He was the brother of my great grandmother.
- Holiday Dinner (65 KB)
Alison Trumm, Me and Jimmy in Colby Wisconsin.
- James Harlow Trumm (123 KB)
James "Jimmy" was a veteran of the Vietnam War. B. Aug 5, 1948 D. July 1979.The brother of Philip Trumm, my husband.
- Leslie G. Chambers 1879-1913 (309 KB)
Son of William S. Chambers and Ellen Calhoun
- Me getting a shearing (42 KB)
I am getting my monthly haircut while my brothers look on teasing me, Buzzy laughing and Jimmy taking the picture.
- Arnold August Trumm (80 KB)
Father of Philip Trumm my husband.B. Aug 29, 1915 Sheboygan, Wisconsin D. Oct 13, 1999 Woodstock, Connecticut.He was a WWII veteran.his wife was Olga Larson b. Jun 1, 1912 in Medford, Wisconsin.
- Mary Ellen Chambers 1870-1856 (298 KB)
Daughter of William and Ellen Calhoun Chambers.Mary is well beloved by neice and nephew, Sue and Fred.
- Alison and me in Colby (57 KB)
This is at the farm in Colby Wisconsin.
- Arnold and Betty Trumm (299 KB)
Arnold was married a second time after the death of his wife Olga.He married Betty Hebert, the best stepmom one could ask for.
- Opal Chambers (89 KB)
Mu Great Aunt, sister to Lois Chambers and daughter of Walter Chambers and Victoria Gregory
- Pleasant Henryand Mollie Emaline Price Scott (48 KB)
Mollie Price was the daughter of Viteria Dixon and William Botts Price.Photo used with permission of Helen Gardner.
- Arnold Trumm (89 KB)
Trying to beat the Connecticut cold.
- Grave of Charlie Dixon and Mary Emma Hall (182 KB)
Charlie is son of John Dixon and Elizabeth "Betsey" White.Brother of Thomas Dixon, my great grandfather.
- William Ringfield Scott (1 KB)
born 1915, William was the son of Pleas Henry Scott and Mollie Price.Used by permission of Helen Gardner
- Tennessee meets Wisconsin (1191 KB)
If we only knew then.....
- Winford Eugene Spain in Uniform (258 KB)
This photo was taken during basic training.Daddy was at Normandy and in the Battle of the Bulge.
- Some Children of Pleas and Mollie Price Scott (25 KB)
Left to Right: Virgie, Elnor, Pauline holding William Ringfield Scott. Used by permission of Helen Gardner.
- My Mom and Uncle (35 KB)
Children of Lois Chambers and Dedie Dixon Chambers.
- Robert D. "Fat" Mullins and family (85 KB)
Robert and wife Vera Walden Mullins with children Beatrice(sucking finger), Jack (the baby) Ray and Nell.
- Winton and Lettie Hall Hunter Family (56 KB)
The couple on the right are Wint and Lettie.The couple on the right are one of their older daughters and her husband.Photo was taken at the Old Hunter Homeplace.Photo owned by Angie Holloway.
- Ruth Mullins (284 KB)
Mother of Winford, Roy, Jewell Dean, and Roberta Spain.
- Some Children of Winton and Lettie Hall Hunter (55 KB)
L to R Minnie, Tellie, Roxie, Henry, Lola, Floyd.Photo owned by Angie Holloway.
- George Walter and Anna Lewis Spain and Children (461 KB)
Back L to R: Ellis Foster, Horace Lillard, William Bill, James Monroe, George Elwood, Charlie WinfordFront L to R: John Walter, Rosie E, George Walter, Anna Eliza Lewis, Mary, Thomas J.
- Lettie Hall Hunter and daughter Minnie Vetetoe (37 KB)
Minnie was the wife of Herbert Baugh Vetetoe.Photo owned by Angie Holloway.
- Family of Rev. Samuel and Sarah Ann Williams Hall (315 KB)
Sitting L to R,Rev. Sam Hall, wife Sarah Ann, Matt.Standing L to R. Elnora, Ervin, and Etter B.