|Chris L Tucker|
3721 SW Ashworth Ct
|We are interested in family history relating to the following surnames:|
1) Garris Family - John A Garris -b.3/4/1841; Wayne County, North Carolina.Private of Capt. John W. Jacks, Company E, 9 Calvary, 21st Regimen of Indiana Volunteers, Enrolled on Nov. 18th, 1863 to serve 3 years. Discharged of August 28th,1866, at Vicksburg. married Sarah Elizabeth Smith, 01/27/1857, in Wayne County, North Carolina. His father's name was Ichabod Garris who we have found on the 1850 Census for Wayne County. He also had a sister named Clara Garris for whom we are also searching for descendents.
2) Fraker Family - Descendents of Michael Fraker; b. 8/14/1768 probably in Greene County, Tennessee; d.6/4/1848 in Fraker's Grove, Galesburg, Illinois.
3) Tucker Family - James Newton Tucker - b. 10/10/1865; d.10/04/1909; wife's name Cordelia Canaday. Father's name David Tucker from Tennessee. Mother's name Sarah Jane Sowels.
4) Majors Family - Francis Larkin Majors; b.3/18/1835; Roane County, Tennessee; d.May 18,1912, Anderson County, Kansas. Married Mary Matilda Springer on 3/27/1858 in Anderson County, Kansas.
5) Domnanish, Domnonish, Domnonisch Family - Stephen Domnanish; b. 12/26/1846 in Western Hungary; m. Mary Sauter, 9/16/1879; d. 1/8/1918 in Homewood, Kansas.
6) Sauter Family - Valentine Sauter; b. 6/2/1825 in Germany;d. 1/31/1910 in Princeton, Kansas.
7) Falstrom Family (Fahlstrom) - August Emil Falstrom; b. 10/8/1866 in Jarpas, Sweden; m. Amelia Caroline (Mary)Anderson 6/6/1916; d. 01/29/1953 in Kansas City, Kansas.
8) Rubick Family - John Rubick; b. Nov. 1842 in Domaslav,Bohemia; d. 10/17/1928;Franklin County, Kansas; m.Anna Marie Kern 8/1875.