1. Martha Smith b.9/27/1694 Weathersfield Connecticut2. Hanna Scarrit b.1763 lived in Camden New York
3. Katherine Alida Hall b.3/5/1810 at Williamstown New York.
4. Mary Jamison arrived in America from Wickshire England aboard the Bark Assurance in 1635
5. Thomas Standish b. 11-14-1686 at Weathersfield Connecticut
6. Peter Smith, parents from Ireland; lived in Pennsylvania early 1800's
7. Sarah Valona Parkhurst, lived in Dallas South Dakota m. 4/22/1887 to Hugh Wiard Smith
8. Narcisse Drappeau, French Canadian; moved to Dakota Teritory near mouth of Platte Creek.
9. Henry Goulette, USA citizen born in Alsace Lorraine, Europe
10. Henry Brindell from St. Louis Missouri
11. Patrick J. Gaughen, b. 1853 Dodge, Iowa
12. John and Mary Gaughen from Dublin Ireland, parents of Patrick Gaughen b. in 1853
13. Paulus Reisdorfer b. 1770 in Himmlinger Lorraine France
14. Anna Marie Niles b. 1775 in Himmlinger Lorraine France
15. Barbara Bosen b. 6/6/1804 at Besch, Trier Diocese, Prussia
16. Margaretha Wellenstein, Besch, Prussia 1700's
17. Michael Wellenstein, Besch, Prussia early 1700's
18. Anne Marie Gries, Besch, Prussia early 1700's
19. Peter (Petrus) Reisdorpher b. Besch, Prussia 1834
20. Elizabeth Hitzler b.3/8/1839 Worowitz, Bischofteinitz, Austria; emmigrated USA 1862
21. Joseph Hitzler lived in Worowitz, Bischofteinitz late 1700's
22. Heinrich Wagner lived near St Petersburg Russia, early 1800's
rumored to have moved to Argentina early 1900's
23. Matida Wagner emmigrated to USA at begining of Century.
m. man named Shultz