The Meadows of Monroe County, West Virginia:Information about Jonathan Clark
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Jonathan Clark (b. Abt. 1640, d. Abt. 1683)Jonathan Clark (son of John Clark and Hannah Wyatt) was born Abt. 1640 in Jamestown, VA, and died Abt. 1683 in King and Queen Co, Virginia OR Jamestown, VA.He married Mary Bird on March 1660/61 in King and Queen County, Virginia, daughter of Thomas Bird and Unknown Mrs. Bird.
Notes for Jonathan Clark:
1. See William and Mary Quarterly Vol 1, III XII, John inherited Middle Plantation Estate from Uncle Sir John Clark.
More About Jonathan Clark and Mary Bird:
Marriage: March 1660/61, King and Queen County, Virginia.
Children of Jonathan Clark and Mary Bird are:
- +John Christopher Clarke, b. July 18, 1665, Kent England, d. Abt. 1735, King and Queen County, Virginia.
- +Edward Clarke, b. Abt. 1661, Essex County, Virginia, d. Bef. 1760.
- Thomas Clarke, b. Abt. 1662, England, d. Bef. 1762.
- Elizabeth Clarke, b. Abt. 1664, Kent, England, d. Bef. 1760.
- William Clarke, b. Abt. 1668, Kent,England, d. Bef. 1768.
- James Clarke, b. Abt. 1670, Kent,England, d. Bef. 1770.