My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Henry Sheridan
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Henry Sheridan (b. 1 March 1845, d. 27 June 1927)Henry Sheridan (son of William Henry Sheridan Snr and Mary Ann Batt) was born 1 March 1845 in Essex England, and died 27 June 1927 in Rookwood Hospital.He married Hanna Maria Robinson on 3 January 1869 in Mc Leary River NSW, daughter of Thomas Robinson and Eliza Coulbridge.
More About Henry Sheridan:
Fact 1: 7 June 1846, Christened EssexEngland.
Fact 2: 9 February 1871, Near the Mc Leary River was married to.
Fact 3: Hanna Maria Robinson.
More About Henry Sheridan and Hanna Maria Robinson:
Marriage: 3 January 1869, Mc Leary River NSW.
Marriage Fact: 9 February 1871
Children of Henry Sheridan and Hanna Maria Robinson are:
- Maud Sheridan, b. 1872, d. date unknown.
- +Ada Jane Sheridan, b. 1874, d. date unknown.
- Helena Amelia Sheridan, b. 1876, d. date unknown.
- Eliza Beatrice Sheridan, b. 1880, d. date unknown.
- +William / Henry Sheridan Jr, b. 24 July 1882, Belmore River Gladstone NSW, d. 17 February 1969, Mona Vale, NSW.
- Albert G Sheridan, b. 1883, d. 1915.
- Arthur Edward Sheridan, b. 1884, d. 1915.
- Herbert John Sheridan, b. 1886, Kempsey, d. date unknown.
- Hannah I Sheridan, b. 1891, Kempsey, d. date unknown.
- Thomas H L Sheridan, b. 1893, d. date unknown.
- +Nellie M Sheridan, b. 1895, Mc Leary River Gladstone NSW, d. date unknown.