- (l-r) Ida Narcissus, Verlie, and Jimmy (21 KB)
Ida Narcissus Flanders Williswith her mother Verlie Ora Meals Flandersand her son James Ray (Jimmy) Willis, Jr.
- Montreville Willis [1833-1911] (30 KB)
Montreville was a Confederate veteran of the Civil War, Co.B, Shanks Regiment, Shelby's Brigade, CSA
- Isabella Walmsley Flanders [1829-1918] (58 KB)
Isabella was born in Staleybridge, Manchester, England, the daughter of Peter Walmsley and Margaretta
- ca1899 The Andrew J. Meals Family (99 KB)
The parents are Andrew J.Meals and Narcissus Demarice Peeler.Their children are Verlie Ora (l), Marvin S. (in back) and Orvie E. (in front). Both parents died within 1-2 years after this photograph was made.
- Blooming Cruse (B.C.) Goodner [1844-1923] (24 KB)
Blooming Cruse Goodner was a Confederate veteran of the Civil War, Co. F, 27th Regiment, Alabama Infantry
- "Births" page from the Flanders family bible (75 KB)
This is the first of two birth pages and most of the entries appear to have been made at the same time, suggesting that this would have been about 1868-1870.
- ca1937 Charles Lorenzo Flanders [1861-1940] (53 KB)
Charles Lorenzo was the son of Charles Clark Flanders and was the father of Charles Walmsley Flanders.
- Elizabeth (Lizzie) Goodner [1846-1930] (22 KB)
Elizabeth Goodner, wife of Blooming Cruse Goodner
- Francis (Fannie) Womble Burkhead [1839-1910] (163 KB)
Francis Burkhead was the wife of Montreville Willis.
- Charles Walmsley Flanders [1894-1955] (3 KB)
Charles Walmsley Flanders as a young man.Charles was the husband of Verlie Ora MealsFlanders and father of Ida Narcissus Willis& Charles Walmsley Jr.
- ca1902 Verlie Ora Meals (Flanders) and her brother (123 KB)
Verlie and her brothers Marvin (l) and Orvie.
- Adeline (Addie) Goodner [1876-1924] (93 KB)
Addie was the wife of James Monroe Willis and the daughter of Blooming Cruse Goodner and Elizabeth Russey Goodner.
- The children of Charles and Verlie Flanders (162 KB)
Charles Walmsley Flanders, Jr. and his sister Ida Narcissus Flanders (Willis)
- Verlie Ora Meals Flanders [1895-1979] (44 KB)
Verlie was born in Bargerton,Tennessee.Both parents died while she was young and she was raised in a convent in Dallas, Texas. Verlie was the wife of Charles Walmsley Flanders
- James Ray (Ray) Willis [1909-1993] (144 KB)
This picture was made about 1913 when James was just a few year old.
- Ida Deidamia Havens Flanders [1860-1941] (17 KB)
Ida Deidamia (left) was the wife ofCharles Lorenzo Flanders and the mother ofCharles Walmsley Flanders.
- Ida Narcissus Flanders (Willis) (136 KB)
Ida was the daughhter of Charles & Verlie Flanders and the wife of James Ray Willis. She was born in 1916.
- James Monroe Willis [1879-1913] (27 KB)
James Monroe was killed in an accidenton his job site in at an early ageleaving a wife, Addie, and two youngchildren, James Ray and Dorothy Ruby.
- ca1865 Ida Deidamia Havens (Flanders) (81 KB)
Ida was the mother of Charles Walmsley Flanders.
- The Milk Hauler (78 KB)
This photo accompanies the account under "Related Files" In the photo are Charles & Verlie Flanders and Linda & 'Jimmy'Willis - and the milk hauling truck.
- ca1949 A family photograph taken in Winnsboro, TX (115 KB)
(l-r) Charles Walmsley Flanders, Jr. holding his daughter Peggy. Beside him is his wife Marianne, in front of her is Linda Kay Willis and James Ray WIllis, Jr. Then, Verlie Flanders standing in front of her husband Charles Walmsley. Next is Hal Kimberlin and his wife Maude and then Ida Nar Willis and her husband James Ray Willis.