- Bob, Madelyn and Grant On Our Wedding Day (372 KB)
This Is Bob Wiscour and new wife Madelyn Lipscomb and my son Grant Thomas Wiscour OUR WEDDING DAY at The Church, 14 Feb, 1979,Oceanside,California
- William' C. Krohn's Obituary (12 KB)
A note that was attached mentioned mistakes in the last line???
- Aunt Agnes & Uncle Nick Wiscour (30 KB)
This is my Uncle Nick Wiscour and his wife Agnes (Algaard) Wiscour. My Uncle Nicolas Wiscour was the last of that generation of Wiscour's to pass away He left us on Jun 22,1992,but will never be fogotten. Rest In Peace Uncle Nick.
- My Grand Mother,Alice Mabel (Gordon) Klement (25 KB)
This picture was taken at her son Walter Frank Klement's Wedding.August 9, 1952,Chicago,Illinois
- Bob in Saudi , Arabia 1991 (44 KB)
Master Sergeant Bob Wiscour USMC, In Saudi Arabia during Desert Storm Waitig to go into Kuwait.
- Frank William Klement as a Young Boy (4 KB)
- Christmas in California (39 KB)
Madelyn Bob Wiscour & Mom Helen at our Home in Oceanside,California for Christmas, about 1982
- The Wiscour Family (61 KB)
This is The Peter Wiscour Family. Peter,Helen, Baby James and a young Robert (Bob) Wiscour.
- Hester Ann Deever (26 KB)
This is a picture of my Great Grand Mother. This picture was sent to me by Karen (Best) Phillips.She is a Gordon Family member that contacted me from a posting on the web
- The Donkey standingBob, Madelyn & Bud Hyatt seat (20 KB)
This was taken in T.J. Mexico in the mid 80's The Donkey is standing, then Bob Wiscour and Madelyn and our adopted Dad Bud Hyatt.
- Bertha Krohn ? Children (10 KB)
Possibly her grand children , Melvin and Ralph Housley.
- Jesse Deever (13 KB)
This is my Great,Great Grand Father on my mothers side,
- silk screen picture of Bob of a Young Bob Wiscour (35 KB)
This was done by my Uncle Kenny Klement while he was in Korea. Done from a picture of me
- Bertha with one of her grandchildren (9 KB)
- WilliamMorgan Deever (18 KB)
A soldier with The Union Army,Killed during The Battle For Atlanta,Aug 3,1864
- Jim Wiscour,Cousin Joe Miner and Bob Wiscour (32 KB)
Jim Wiscour,Cousin Joe L. Miner and Bob Wiscour. This was taken at Joe's home in Boles,Arkansas during one of my yearly visits.
- Annette Bernice, Alice & Bertha (6 KB)
June 1941 written on photo.
- WilliamMorgan Deever my Great Grand Uncle (18 KB)
A soldier with The Union Army,Killed during The Battle For Atlanta,Aug 3,1864.RIP
- Bob's Retirement Ceremony, Camp Delmar (33 KB)
Taken at Master Gunnery Sergeant, Robert J. Wiscour, United States Marine Corps, Retirement Ceremony. Aug 31,1994. Camp Pendelton,Ca.
- Grandma& Grandpa Krohn (5 KB)
- MGySgt Robert J Wiscour's Retirement Ceremony (71 KB)
Take at my Retirement Ceremony as I march with The flag Detail.
- Bob & Wife Madelyn at Retirement Ceremony (37 KB)
Bob and Wife Madelyn Wiscour at Bob's Retirement Ceremony,31 Aug 1994,Camp Delmar,Camp Pendelton,Calif.
- Bertha and Unk Baby (6 KB)
- A YoungBob Wiscour (119 KB)
Taken in The late 60's or early seventies.
- JimWiscour ,Mom Helenand SonBob Wiscour (11 KB)
Taken in Arkansas in the late 60's at The home of Beverly (Heuser) Miner and Joe Miner. Mom and Dad were visiting from Chicago.
- Son Bob WiscourAt Grave Of Mom And Dad (706 KB)
Chant Lane Cemetery,Y-City ,Arkansas,Final resting place of Peter Joseph Wiscour and beloved wife, Helen Mary (Klement) Wiscour.
- BobAbt. 2002 at Mom & Dad's Grave (49 KB)
This was taken at the grave of my parents. They are buried at Chant Lane Cemetery,Y'City ,Arkansas.
- Madelyn (Lipscomb) Wiscour and Sister Wilma (Wo) (583 KB)
This picture was taken during Madelyn's sister Wilma (Wo) visted our home at The Lake Of the Ozark,Laurie,Missouri,during the Summer of 2005.
- James Walter Wiscour's Final Resting Place (817 KB)
My brother Jim's grave at Union Hill Cemetery,Union Hill Arkansas.
- Photo Of Hester Ann Deever my Great Grand Mother (331 KB)
Hester Ann Deever, born Dec 1 1846,Monroe Wisconsin.Married Charles L. Gordon,Jun 19,1862 in Jackson County,Kansas, He was born about 1830 in Scotland. He moved to Kansas from. Lancaster,Pennsyvania. He fought in The Civil War
- Antonie (Anton )Wiscour My Grand Father (21 KB)
Antonie Wiscour immigrated to The USA Abt.1882, He was born in Harlange,Luxemburg,March 5,1863.He married Catherine Feyersien Sept 6,1892,Chicago,Ill. She was born,Luxemburg,March 26,1869.They had Eight children.
- My Grand Mother Catherine (Feyersien) Wiscour (45 KB)
The photo of my Grand Mother,Catherine Feyersien,Wife Of Antonie Wiscour. Taken at her home in Chicago,Illinois,in the early 1940's.
- GySgt Bob Wiscour USMC (31 KB)
Getting ready to ship out on the USS Denver (LSD) to a Family day in Eureka Calif. To show the tanks
- 2ndPhoto Of My Grand MotherCatherine Feyersien (41 KB)
A younger photo of my Grand Mother Catherine Feyersien.
- Bob Wiscour'sBirth Notice (3 KB)
- Walter & Lorraine Klement (34 KB)
25th wedding Anniversary
- ThePeter Wiscour Family, Chicago,Illinois 1953 (61 KB)
The Wiscour Family,Peter,Helen,Baby James(Jim), and Robert (Bob).In our backyard,Chicago,Illinois,1953.
- Pete Helen Bob & Jim (sitting) Wiscour (17 KB)
Looks like one of our great Chirstmas's as kids in Chicago, Ill
- Walter & Lorraine Klement (11 KB)
- Another Photo Of The Peter Wiscour Family (42 KB)
This photo was taken in the late 1950's or early 1960's, in Chicago,Illinois.
- Bob Wiscourin Saudi , Arabia 1991 (44 KB)
Waiting For The War To start.
- FRANK AND ANNA DYSLIN (96 KB)
A Picture sent to me of FRANK AND ANNA DYSLIN.grand parents of Evelyn (Dyslin) Smith
- My GrandParents Frank Klement & Alice Mabel Gordon (178 KB)
The Wedding picture of My Grand Parents ,Frank William Klement born,May 22,1888,Hamburg,Germany And Alice Mabel (Gordon) Klement,Born,Jan 22,1890,Douglas TWP,Jackson County,Kansas. Married,23 Jun 1911,Kearney,Nebraska.They had seven Children.
- Baby Bob and Dad Peter Wiscour (9 KB)
Me and my Dad
- FRANK WILLAM KLEMENT IN SALVATION ARMY UNIFORM (34 KB)
IT IS BELIEVED THAT THIS IS A YOUNG FRANK WILLIAM KLEMENT IN HIS SALVATION ARMY UNIFORM. HE WAS VERY ACTIVE IN THE SALVATION ARMY.
- Bob & Son Grant Thomas Wiscour Early 1970's,Okla. (48 KB)
This is me and my son in the early 1970's,at our home in McAlester,Oklahoma.
- Madelyn(Lipscomb) Wiscour (25 KB)
Taken in front of our home in Oceanside,California
- SANTA BOB (588 KB)
Bob Wiscour playing Santa for Madelyn and "The Kidds". Christmas morning 2008
- Bob & Madelyn front of The Church Our Wedding Day (398 KB)
This is another picture of Bob and Madelyn on our Wedding Day.14 Feb.1979,Oceanside,California. I don't believe we were ever that young.
- My DadPeter Wiscour Jan 1968 (9 KB)
- HATTIE AND MYRTLE YANDELLTHE FAMILYFROM ARKANSAS (240 KB)
SENT TO ME BY DIANE, SHE FOUND THE PICTURE IN A ANTIQUE SHOP IN OREGON AND WAS NICE ENOUGH TO TRY AND FIND SOMEONE RESEARCHING THE YANDELL FAMILY. I POST IT HERE FOR INTERESTED RESEARCHERS. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT RWISCOUR@CHARTER.NET FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORIGINAL PHOTO.
- William's Accident (4 KB)
William C. Krohn,second Husband Of Bertha (Unk) Klement
- My Dad Peter Wiscour 1947,Chicago,Illinois (10 KB)
- THE JAMES WISCOUR FAMILY (65 KB)
My Brother Jim's Family,Jim,Wife Maxine,Daughter's Kristin & Racheal Wiscour.Dressed for Easter.
- Peter Wiscour and Son 's Jim and Bob (16 KB)
Bob standing, Pete holding Baby Jim,about 1955
- Bob & Madelyn's 33rd Wedding Anniversary (1992 KB)
Bob & Madelyn's 33rd Wedding Anniversary,At our home at The Lake Of The Ozarks,Missouri,USA. on 14 February 2012.
- Frank William Klement (11 KB)
Helen Wiscour his daughter's Photo of Her Dad
- Bob & Madelyn's 33rd Wedding Anniversery (501 KB)
OUR 33RD WEDDING ANNIVERSERYROBERT JOSEPH WISCOUR AND MADELYN EILEEN (LIPSCOMB) WISCOUR