Paternal Ancestry of Perry Vito Zizzi:Information about Vitantonio Zaccaria
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Vitantonio Zaccaria (b. Aft. 1707)Vitantonio Zaccaria (son of Francesco Antonio Zaccaria and Leonardantonia Punzi)4232, 4233, 4234, 4235, 4236, 4237, 4238, 4239, 4240 was born Aft. 1707.He married Fiora Maria Fumarola, daughter of Cristaldo Antonio Fumarola and Palma Antonia Loparco.
Marriage Notes for Vitantonio Zaccaria and Fiora Maria Fumarola:
No marriage listing was found for Vitantonio Zaccaria and Flora Maria Fumarola.The children I list would have been born late in their lives -- Flora would have been 41 at the time of the last birth. No other children were found to have married in Cisternino, although they could have married elsewhere or the earlier born children might not have survived. Nonetheless, I am fairly certain that this is a correct pairing of Vitantonio and Flora as both spouses and also as children themselves of the parents shown, for the following reasons:
1. Only one Vitantonio Zaccaria and one Flora Maria Fumarola were mentioned in the records and listings I examined in Cisternino, and their approximate dates of birth seem correct.
2. On her Vita Maria Zaccaria's baptism record, her mother is shown as Flora Maria Fumarola, daughter of Cristaldo Fumarola.
3. A woman named Flora Maria Fumarola with parents Cristaldo Antonio Fumarola and Palma Loparco is listed as marrying Domenico Santo Semeraro in 1726. (I presume that Domenico Santo died and that Flora then remarried.)
4. The father I list for Vitantonio Zaccaria (i.e. Francesco Antonio Zaccaria) was himself the son of a Vitantonio Zaccaria.
5. Francesco Antonio Zaccaria was the son of Orsola D'Aversa, and Vitantonio had a daughter named Orsola. Francesco Antonio Zaccaria probably had a daughter named Orsola, and Vitantonio probably named his own daughter after his (probably eldest) sister Orsola.
Children of Vitantonio Zaccaria and Fiora Maria Fumarola are:
- +Vita Maria Zaccaria, b. Abt. 28 Jul 1743, Cisternino, Brindisi, Italy, d. Bef. Dec 1782.