This is all rather experimental. I am particularly looking for collateral branches descended from any of the following:-
1. Ernest Gylby Allison b.6/3/1858 d.13/11/1912
2. John George Allison (II) b.5/7/1859 (died in 1917?)
3. James H. Allison b.14/7/1861
4. Albert Edward Allison b.?14/2/1869 d.194?
5. Henrietta A. Allison b.15/7/1865 (Married an Oswald and died on 4/12/1909)
6. George H. Allison b.11/7/1866 d.1915
7. Charles Howard Allison b.19/1/1868 (my Grandfather) Died 29/9/1935 and buried at Maaske
8. Ione Allison b.30/6/1872 d.31/3/1962 (married aThorman and moved to London?)
All these invividuals will have lived in and around Sunderland, in North East England.
I am also looking for descendants of:
Thomas ALLISON baptised May 17th.1741 at Boldon. Parents: Thomas and Katharine.
William ALLISON baptised Dec.25th.1738 at Boldon. Father: Thomas
John ALLISON baptised Sept.23rd.1743 at Boldon. Parents: Thomas & Katharine
Elizabeth ALLISON baptised April 6th.1746 at Boldon. Parents: Thomas & Katharine
Again, all these people originated from North East England.