Starting Sept. 5, 2014, Genealogy.com will be making a big change. GenForum
message boards, Family Tree Maker homepages, and the most popular articles
will be preserved in a read-only format, while several other features will
no longer be available, including member subscriptions and the Shop.
McLennan/Alexander/Lohmann/Coyle of PA Updated May 6, 2006
About Our Family Research
My family research involves the following family lines:
1. Maternal McLennan- family line is from Fledda, Raasay, Scotland, emigrated briefly to Belfast, Ireland then P.E.I. Canada, thru the 1800's they moved across Canada to Nanaimo, B.C. and then down into California, where I was born.
2. Maternal Alexander- California
3. Maternal Wilcox - California
4. Paternal Lohmann - family line is from Bavaria, Germany, and more resently Pennsylvania and Massachusetts
5. Paternal Johannson (Johnson)-family line is from Sweden and more resently Marlboro Massachusetts area
Lori dressed in McLennan Outfit -1959 (159 KB) This outfit, aquired by my great gramma, was given to each young lady in our family as they became old enough to wear it for pictures. I currently have 4 generations of pictures.
Gramma Mytle Blossom McLennan 1920 (137 KB) This is my Gramma. She was the first one to wear the outfit. I am guessing the date is about 1919 to 1920. Gramma looks about four or five years old.
Auntie Cheryl 1949 (99 KB) My Auntie Cheryl is Gramma's youngest daughter. So far we have been unable to find my mother's picture, dressed in this outfit.